Recent content by pearland12

1. P

Post Reverting back to stock rom from custom rom

Yes , you will end up with stock recovery if you dont flash twrp after the oos.
  2. P

Thread Purple shade on screen out of nowhere???

Hello everyone . Today when i woke up i just saw that in having some sort of purple-ish shade on my screen. I removed the protection glass just to make sure its screen itself. Does Anyone of you have an idea what could cause this and how can i fix it? Maybe i made some kind of pressure on to screen?
  3. P

Post Soft bricked or defected A5 2017 ? Please help :)

As this thread is over , and problem cant be solved , i would like to please admin's or anyone privileged to do such stuff, remove this thread. Thanks :)
  4. P

Oh...I was fearing this...I came to idea that i maybe could extract the system.img file and delete one of the files 1 by 1 and see which file gives me the stucking problem ?
  5. P

No , it reports me a bunch of errors , also does it when i factory reset . Update from sd card or adb says that update from external storage is disabled.
  6. P

UPDATE!!! I flashed all files you provided me EXCEPT AP file , and i booted to recovery ! for the first time ! I got this screen: https://scontent.fbeg5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/25075312_908019236040155_1398662310_o.jpg?oh=e04f6af59ac5f1d2387f98484d11b248&oe=5A2D9BBC . What should i do now ?
  7. P

Its stuck at system.img again. But i noticed something strange. When i powered on the device after a while , i got this screen telling me to do hard reset by holding vol down and power for 7 seconds. Did that and ended up on use smart switch software warning again. Sorry but my phone atm is so...
  8. P

I'll try that , letting it download and will try in a few hours. I dont know from where is , i think Germany . But previous MM roms all ended with error Device 2 binary 1 or Device 1 binary 0. Combination files i found on internet stuck at system.img too , same as official firmwares.
  9. P

What about flashing the combination file? Maybe it wont stuck at the system.img file then?
  10. P

I have no idea , i just got it like this and gotta repair it . I guess it was running androind N since when i try to install any marshmallow firmware i get the error '' SW Rev check fail- Device 2 Binary 1'' I cant get to recovery , holding vol up power and home but nothing happens , phone just...
  11. P

I've done it right now. Tool made my 4 files much smaller ( all together ended like 20 MB) and flashed them all . And it flashes okay but nothing changes. Im still locked
  12. P

I barely managed to find the one i tried to flash , do you know where i can look for rev. 2?
  13. P

Exactly , FRP is ON and it doesnt let me install a custom recovery. When i try to isntall official one it says Device 2 , binary 1 error
  14. P

My cable is arround 1 meter long . I tried to repartition , tried with PIT file too , but same thing happens always. I always use HOME CSC when trying to flash. I tried it on another pc too , but it stops at exactly same spot. Samsung switch too.