Recent content by peat_psuwit

1. P

Post [PORT] Ubuntu Touch for LG L90 Dual

I'm sorry for the silence. At this moment I'm upgrading the base system to the common system used by other UBPorts devices, so it'll take some time. Although you should be able to install the current version from UBPorts and benefit from the parts all UBPorts devices have in common.
  2. P

Call for testing: no SIM symptom. Hello, I'm not sure if anyone still interested in Ubuntu Touch, but I want anyone who suffers from "no SIM" symptom to test this version of oFono if it makes cellular work. If all goes well, I'll put this version into the image...
  3. P

Update 30 October 2016 Update 30 October 2016: I'm sorry for very long delay. Being a university student make my free time lower considerably. Anyway, new device tarball is released in stable and rc-proposed channel. This version mostly contains minor fixes, but more importantly, this includes...
  4. P

Ok, then you can try the command again, but, this time, remove "sudo" and "--bootstrap" from the command. If it still doesn't work, try re-plugging USB cable. Your already downloaded files will be cached and won't be downloaded again. This is because recovery detection doesn't always work.
  5. P

At "adb shell ...." command, I see an error saying device (null) is not found. I'm not sure what mode your phone is in. What's on the phone's screen now?
  6. P

I'm sorry for a long delay. (I'm up to the other things in my life.) Could you please try this version of oFono? https://launchpad.net/~peat-new/+archive/ubuntu/lg-d410-custom-test/+files/ofono_1.17.bzr6921+15.04.20160819.6-0ubuntu1peat2_armhf.deb I'm sorry, but I don't know how to do that...
  7. P

Update 16 June 2016 Update 16 June 2016: New device tarball is released in stable and rc-proposed channel. This version comes with the fix for thumbnail generation for some video resolution along with few other fixes. Go to "System Settings" to get your update, or follow instructions below if...
  8. P

Thread Debugging CPU lockup for LG L90 Dual

Hello, I port Ubuntu touch for LG L90 Dual and other derivatives. Currently, I'm trying to debug CPU lockup problem that appears when the system is going to suspend. The symptom is that when I placed the phone for a while, the phone will sometimes not respond to the power button. Very rarely...
  9. P

That's not normal. Could you please send me /var/log/syslog? (Enable developer mode in system settings -> about, then connect your phone to your computer and run "adb pull /var/log/syslog")
  10. P

Update 28 April 2016 Update 28 April 2016: New device tarball is released in stable and rc-proposed channel. This version comes with a workaround when Wi-Fi is broken after disconnected from mobile network. Go to "System Settings" to get your update, or follow instructions below if you haven't...
  11. P

I don't know how that works on Ubuntu Touch. Currently there's a bug that makes phone printing some character continuously when the button is pressed in certain way. So, at this moment you may want to avoid touching those buttons while the screen is on.
  12. P

I'm glad it's working now. Could you please tell me what model is your phone exactly, so I know that my port works on your version of L90.
  13. P

Update 8 April 2016 Update 8 April 2016: Hooray, OTA-10 is released! To celebrate this, new device tarballs in stable and rc-proposed channels is released. This version also fix audio recording on rc-preposed. Go to "System Settings" to get your update, or follow instructions below if you...
  14. P

You said flashing recovery from fastboot doesn't work? All ubuntu-device-flash does to flash recovery in bootstrap mode is using exactly that command. Did you use sudo with ubuntu-device-flash?
  15. P

You already unlocked bootloader, right? Could you please post full message from both terminal and phone? It contains useful info. That said, I've heard that Kitkat-based custom ROM (including mine) doesn't work with Lolipop-based bootloader. So, you may want to try flashing bootstack...