Recent content by pedestre

1. pedestre

Post [KERNEL] APOLO [i9100][SAMMY & AOSP]

No thanks, I think my time as Apolo developer has come to an end. I don't have time to dedicate to it. Thanks anyway
  2. pedestre

Sorry guys, but I must tell you that Apolo development has finished. My S2 has died and now it doesn't turn on, so I won't be able to update the kernel any more. Configurator, links and xda therad will remain as usual for older android versions and information, so you can keep using Apolo if you...
  3. pedestre

From OP: S2W doesn't work after rebooting. It's because this S2W bug: "When the phone is booting, if the screen is off in the exactly moment the script is changing the S2W setting, the screen will not respond any longer and you have to reboot." To avoid it, increase the screen timeout. Another...
  4. pedestre

Good morning, LP kernel updated (beta 9) Enjoy it ¡¡
  5. pedestre

With configurator works, I personally checked it. There is an option in the configurator menu ...
  6. pedestre

- Apolo 8.0 Beta 8b for CM - > go back to TWRP 2.8.5.0 because 2.8.6.0 in LP is buggy and I need time to see why - Apolo 8.0 Beta 8 for OMNI -> updated initramfs to latest OMNI Enjoy it ¡¡
  7. pedestre

You have to use configurator for apolo kernel.
  8. pedestre

Hi guys ¡¡ Apolo 8.0 Beta 8 for CM Roms updated to android 5.1 ( ONLY CYANOGENMOD) -TWRP 2.8.6.0 -Initramfs updated LINK in OP as usual Apolo 7.3 is official and it will be last Apolo kernel for kitkat :good: Enjoy Easter ¡¡
  9. pedestre

Use configurator for rebooting into recovery .... It works
  10. pedestre

Reuploaded 7.3 with TWRP fixed ... same download link
  11. pedestre

Hi all ¡¡ You can try Apolo 7.3 for kitkat(For now testing it, it is not in official download folder yet). Changelog from 7.2 Beta3 : - zzmoove 1.0beta 5 - TWRP 2.8.6.0 If everything goes right, it'll be the last Apolo Kernel for kitkat...
  12. pedestre

Yes, I know. I've just uploaded a fixed version. Now it should work like the old one. It will probably take some time to be available in Google Play
  13. pedestre

Thank¡¡ Maybe there's something wrong in the new one. I can't test it right now because I don't have my S2. New app suspended till I could test it. Use the old one if the new is not right : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ix2jpctj4l79f7p/ConfApolo-5.7.apk?dl=0
  14. pedestre

Deleted till testing
  15. pedestre

It's not necessary but there's no point in keeping both app ... I'd remove the old one UNINSTALL ONLY WHEN YOU TEST THE NEW APP IS WORKING