• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by pektus

1. P

Post TCL Android TV model 55p8m / Android Recovery TCL/BeyondTV/BeyondTV

my 55P8s uses the GMT+0 (UK time) since updating from stock firmware, and this resets to that time zone every time I turn off then turn on the TV. any solution for my time zone to persist (GMT+8/UTC+8)?
  2. P

Post [ROM][5.1.1][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1

is your mobile data just disconnecting or you can't start a mobile data connection? if you have connected, what kind of connection did you get? i'm on Smart data plan, with my S4 acquired thru Smart's retention plan. I had it unlocked though, and flashed an XTC CSC firmware to get rid of those...
  3. P

if you're on Globe postpaid plan, use internet.globe.com.ph, not http.globe.com.ph as your APN. check this globe.com.ph/surf/tools/data-settings as for recovery, i use twrp 2.8.7.0
  4. P

my first post in the forums, so bear with me. I installed this rom over the latest official samsung xtc lollipop firmware and never have any problems with data connection (3g/HSPA+/LTE). from which version of samsung firmware did you came from? also it would help if you would list down more...