Recent content by pengus77

1. pengus77

Post [Kernel][grus] Kowalski Kernel [ beta: XXX - stable: r1.9.3 ]

You mean fod with screen off? that will work only with the crdroid provided kernel because the dev patched it on purpose to make it work. Okita released a magisk module to make it work without those patches. It's here on xda :)
  2. pengus77

Kowalski Kernel 1.9.3 Release Hey hey, new week, new release. This one has been in the works for a loooong time actually (go look at the dev branch on my github to get an idea) but it's really starting to work as I wanted. Brief recap of the changes between the last public beta and this one...
  3. pengus77

Kowalski Kernel b1.9.2d Hey guys, another beta before the next stable.... even if this one seems a lot stable to me :) Changelog: - Fixed wifi driver config file loading - Blu Schedutil fixes from upstream merged with 4.14 sched improvements - Linux 4.9.190 merged from upstream - Re-enabled...
  4. pengus77

Kowalski Kernel b1.9.2 Quick beta just to share the latest and greatest updates from qualcomm to our beloved camera. All works as supposed, so it's here for whoever wants to play with it until I release the next stable. Download here * merged tag LA.UM.7.8.r1-06900-SDM710.0 from caf (camera...
  5. pengus77

Kowalski Kernel 1.9.1 Release Hey guys, it's that time of the week already :laugh: Sorry for not posting public betas in the meantime but the work done this week has been quite hard and complicated. The way to a full 4.14 integration is getting simpler now and the results start to be really...
  6. pengus77

Post Okitavera's Kernel for Mi 9 SE - v8.4

Just unpack the rom zip, get the boot.img and flash it via fastboot. Also don't forget to flash dtbo.img too.
  7. pengus77

Weird, it's being used on that rom by one of my testers so I'm pretty sure it works there. Crdroid full seems to have a problem with reboots though. Try a hard reset maybe (all three buttons pressed until you feel a little vibration).
  8. pengus77

What kind of gestures you mean ? DT2W yes, others I could implement but be more specific :)
  9. pengus77

Kowalski Kernel 1.9a beta Hi guys, this is a beta, really really beta version, that includes quite a few heavy modifications on top of 1.8, so flash it if you want but be advised :) The only thing that has changed drastically is the whole wifi stack. Now it's aligned on the bleeding edge...
  10. pengus77

Kowalski Kernel 1.8 release (moar battery lovah) Hey guys, this one was a blast. Had to revert all the updates to the wifi driver because they only caused problems and a bit of drain. I'm working on a complete rebase of the kernel with really minimal Xiaomi patches and full Qualcomm opensource...
  11. pengus77

Kowalski Kernel b1.8c Hey hey, just finished another round of tests but this one will be considered a beta for now until I get some feedback. Download here * Updated wifi driver to latest caf tag LA.UM.7.8.r1-06700-SDM710.0 * Disabled SSBD mitigations, useless for our phone and quite battery...
  12. pengus77

Please read OP... This kernel is not for miui based roms.
  13. pengus77

Kowalski Kernel r1.7 (Maintenance Release) Hi guys, just a small maintenance release here: * Version 1.7 release - Download here * Merged Linux v4.9.189 from upstream Nothing special, nothing worrying, just a small update :) -
  14. pengus77

Kowalski Kernel r1.6 (Infinite Battery Works) After extensive beta testing I finally got to the conclusion that this is a release worthy kernel, so here it is: Main focus of this release has been "battery love". From tuning the blu_schedutil defaults, to disabling a ton of useless logging...
  15. pengus77

Post Okitavera's Kernel for Mi 9 SE - v8.4

LOL bloody VTS/VINTF checks uh? :)