Recent content by pentace

1. P

Post Amazon Instant Video App?

This is due to an issue downgrading the database. to fix it once you open the amazontv app on a rooted device delete /data/data/com.amazon/vod/database
  2. P

Post Full Root for HP Zeen (C510 printer tablet) update 9/8/12

if you plug it into a pc and reboot you will get the notification bar to appear to mound the device, from there you can get to an hp help page from one of the settings. once opened go to google and search for a terminal client, download it and install then run the commands to remove the apks...
  3. P

Post Text2Icon problems

Text2Icon has recently had a chance that may fix this issue. If you email me vial the email link on the market i will be more than willing to provide additional support
  4. P

Post Text2Icon New App for making Text Icons

New Updates on the market.
  5. P

Post [APP][1.6+] Simple Text - Create your own minimalist icons

Red real mature of you to go onto other peoples posts and promote your app in their app promotion section. Also it violates the rules of the forum..
  6. P

Thread Need help getting a tun.ko buult for LG G-Slate aka LG-V909

I have searched everywhere and tried every tun out there and none work. Im looking for someone to help build a tun.ko for, the source is on lg's site
  7. P

Thread Text2Icon New App for making Text Icons

http://market.android.com/details?id=com.protocol.x.t2i App Is FREE on the market and allows you total control over making text based Icons. It works seamlessly with ADW and has an export to icon option for any other home apps that support changing icons. ADW IconPack LauncherPro icons...
  8. P

Thread [Q] HP Zeen Google Maps print app

Anyone happen to have a dump or a copy of the Google Maps print app from the HP Zeen before HP decided to go all Nazi and replace it with that POS BING and MQ?
  9. P

Post Full Root for HP Zeen (C510 printer tablet) update 9/8/12

**Resolved** Important DO NOT INSTALL GOOGLE SETUP WIZARD I was trying to get Google apps to work on this tablet and now i get stuck on a Google setup wizard FC loop, without ADB i have no idea how to get this removed. Currently the device is unusable. I've tried factory resetting it but no...
  10. P

Post [APP] SkipTvAd

Most apps will open a new streaming url if an add opens. You may be able to auto detect this so that the app self triggers the add button.
  11. P

Post [APP] Download Buddy New Download App on the Market

From what It seems with AndExplorer you need to LongClick the folder so that a check mark is placed and then hit ok. They never coded out if the user doesn't select a file. Ill try to code around it so it wont FC but it will still not allow a file to be picked unless you long press it first
  12. P

Hello, Thank you for the feedback. As far as your comments go... I was not aware of the Google Docs issue and appreciate you bringing it to my attention, I will work on it to get support as soon as possible. As for as Astro goes, I apologize but there is nothing I can do to resolve that...
  13. P

Updated*** Added Share interceptor, which allows you to long press a link and sent it to download buddy using the share/send option for 3rd part web browsers that are not 100% compatible.
  14. P

Heya Dboss, as far as needing quickoffice. Should shouldn't need any app installed to download a file type but it will require an app if you want to use the preview button. As far as root explorer goes that explorer is very limited with external support I cannot do anything to add support...
  15. P

Dolphin Browser Info. It has come to my attention that Support for Dolphin Browser is limited to direct download links. What this means is basically any download that isn't a download began using PHP. An example of a direct download is a file from this website...