• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by PerfectOval

1. PerfectOval

Post [GAME][2.3+] Ateroyd - Crashed in Space - new update 1.6

Nice features) I like the smaller UFO XD
  2. PerfectOval

Post [GAME] [2.2+] Catch the Dots. Its time to test your reaction and attention skills! v1

Thanks for warm words) We are currently making a new update with a very interesting feature! I hope you will enjoy it.;)
  3. PerfectOval

Post [GAME] [2.2+] Catch the Dots. Its time to test your reaction and attention skills! v1

Thanks for advice) Nice idea! We will look through it. What do you think about beating top highscore?)
  4. PerfectOval

Thank you) I hope people will like it as I like xD We will start making IOS version soon also)
  5. PerfectOval

Post [GAME][4.0+] 3D Rolling Ball Game FREE

So cool game) I really like it) 3D balls looks really 3D!!!
  6. PerfectOval

Post [GAME][4.0+]Knock the Flags 49+ LEVELS PHYSICS BASED 3D GAME

The very nice game) Looks like it's one of the best that i have ever seen).
  7. PerfectOval

Post [GAME][2.3+] Super Tux Land (Super Mario fans)

Nice game) Mario-style is so nostalgic))
  8. PerfectOval

Thread [GAME] [2.2+] Catch the Dots. Its time to test your reaction and attention skills! v1

Hello there! Here’s our first android game Catch the Dots. It is for Android and based on reactions and attention skills! The game is about.... Right! Catching dots! Catch the Dots provides fun and easy gameplay with continiously increasing difficulty. It can also improve player’s skills and...
  9. PerfectOval

Post [FREE GAME] Cartoons Matching

fun game, yeah)