Recent content by petard

1. P

Post [US997] Stock 20b 8.0 KDZ

Thanks! One of my G6's has the stupid issue where it says phone not registered yet when I check for updates so I need KDZs to update!
  2. P

Post Lg g6 us997

I bought two of these on clearance from Walmart. One updates just fine, the other has this issue. I searched for a long time and can't find anything. The one with the issue was also unable to register for the LG 2 year promise warranty, it's like LG made phones and never recorded their IMEIs. I...
  3. P

Post [Android 4.0+, ROOT] AppRadio Unchained Reloaded

Another cool no-root idea would be to just get android auto to work. Either with a hacked android auto app, or with having an android auto receiver app that interfaces with the appradio, basically a combination of ARU and HeadUnit for Android Auto. That would work on any 5.0+ device!
  4. P

Post Does there exist a Android 5.1+ and 2GB RAM head unit that isn't terrible?

No you can't do that. It's all soldered in, not using DIMMs.
  5. P

Post Does there exist a Android 5.1+ and 2GB RAM head unit that isn't terrible?

First listing doesn't specify which version of Android it is running. The second one says it's running 4.4. That's too old. I want 5.1 or later and 2GB RAM. That combination doesn't seem available.
  6. P

I assume dragging could be an issue as the app will have to read the drag from the AppRadio unit and then build the path and execute it. Short drags would be fine, but long drags would be very laggy. It'll be cool if it works!
  7. P

I'm not an expert in Android programming but it seems like the GestureDescription constructor takes a Path and the Path can have zero length, making it a touch. "Path: The path to follow. Must have exactly one contour. The bounds of the path must not be negative. The path must not be empty. If...
  8. P

Do you think the new Gesture accessibility API Android 7.0 will allow ARU to work without root? https://developer.android.com/preview/api-overview.html#accessibility_enhancements It seems to allow accessibility apps to input touches.
  9. P

Thread Does there exist a Android 5.1+ and 2GB RAM head unit that isn't terrible?

It doesn't seem like it's possible to find something with Android 5.1 (or later) and 2GB RAM. The only one I can find is the InDashNet unit except that one seems to still be in beta and buggy. Doesn't anyone make something with 2GB RAM and a modern release of the OS? Getting real sick of my...
  10. P

Post When there is going to be a thread for Urbane 2nd gen?

Ah that's too much. I'll probably cancel the service line within 14 days then. Hopefully it's possible to get a FreedomPop GSM SIM active in the watch.
  11. P

Post When there is going to be a thread for Urbane 2nd gen?

Anyone who currently has one on AT&T: Does the $10 service plan include fees, or will it actually cost me closer to $15/month?
  12. P

Post BlackBerry PRIV Root Bounty

$25
  13. P

Post [XPOSED](1.5.1B1/2.2)G3 TweaksBox(THEME,Call Rec,Lockscreen,Notifications,LED,MORE)

But why call PAID apps "donation" versions? It makes no sense. A true donation version would do nothing when paid. I do really like this though so I'll probably buy it either way, but plenty of people feel the same way.
  14. P

Post [XPOSED](1.5.1B1/2.2)G3 TweaksBox(THEME,Call Rec,Lockscreen,Notifications,LED,MORE)

Could you please not call the unlocker a donation? It's not a donation. I have no problems buying things, but paid apps calling themselves "donation" version makes me not want to buy. I was loving this app though it's great.
  15. P

Thank you for the new quick pulldown toggle! I hate how LG made them come down by default!