1. Peteragent5

Post Want signature banners?

Nice work
  2. Peteragent5

Post [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Maguro - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39E

Can you update this ROM to 4.3 (JSS15J)? Thanks
  3. Peteragent5

Post [TOOL][.9.png][REPOST] 9-Patch-Resizer

? Use the new release: v2.7 Beta 5 is old Make sure you install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (32bit, 64bit)
  4. Peteragent5

Post [ROM] [JDQ39E] [AOSP] [LINARO] [SM-TOOLCHAIN-4.9.0] 4.2.2 SaberMod - 21/07/13

Hmmmm I was & am currently using RBJ's gapps (2013_05_16) Gonna have to try other gapps and see..
  5. Peteragent5

Post [ROM] [JDQ39E] [AOSP] [LINARO] [SM-TOOLCHAIN-4.9.0] 4.2.2 SaberMod - 21/07/13

Editing a picture in Gallery app still FC's
  6. Peteragent5

That's supposed to be the menu button on our GNex. Gallery has menu button on top right corner with 3 square dots. Pressing this doesn't crash for me, but when you try to edit a picture, it will. (I also tried to use CM10.1's Gallery apps by replacing, but I still get an FC when trying to edit a...
  7. Peteragent5

YES YES. It has everything. From the optimizations & Linaro 4.9 to the customizations of CM & including PA Halo! :D (Just hope Torch can be fixed)
  8. Peteragent5

Post List of devices: ARMv7, ARMv6, ARMv5

Already there Added Added section on how to find your CPU :)
  9. Peteragent5

Post [TOOL][.9.png][REPOST] 9-Patch-Resizer

I'm working on it. As for the vcomp100.dll error, you'll need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (32bit, 64bit)
  10. Peteragent5

Post Need help for 4.2 users : About emulated and legacy folders

I deleted the undetectable, sneaky, linked legacy/emulated folder because it was in /sdcard. So it portrayed itself as another folder, but in it's entirety was the /sdcard itself masquerading as emulated/legacy causing ones mind to think it is an expendable piece of foolery. Linked...
  11. Peteragent5

Post Need help for 4.2 users : About emulated and legacy folders

AHHHHHHH All my precious data on internal sdcard GONE. All because of the stupid linked legacy folder! :mad: I was just trying to delete 1 duplicated (or so I thought) mp3 file, then Google had to come into the action and screw everything over! :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm done! I'm done with all this...
  12. Peteragent5

Post List of devices: ARMv7, ARMv6, ARMv5

Do you have the device? If you do, install CPU Spy Reborn and under the CPU category, you'll see if it's ARMv6 or ARMv7.