Recent content by PeterCxy

1. PeterCxy

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][sunfish] LineageOS 18.1

Sorry for the MindTheGapps compatibility mess this month -- it will hopefully be fixed in the next weekly build.
  2. PeterCxy

Weird, I'll make sure to take a look at this later
  3. PeterCxy

You could at least report which carrier you are using -- it's at least helpful for others trying to install the ROM :)
  4. PeterCxy

VoLTE should be working as well as the official ROM. If not, then it's either a carrier quirk (maybe need an APN fix), or a bug.
  5. PeterCxy

No, eSIM is not stored in system data, and will be retained through flashes. With GAPPS installed (or even microG), you can manage eSIM on LineageOS; but even without GAPPS or microG you still can use the already imported eSIM.
  6. PeterCxy

Google Camera from stock can be installed directly on LineageOS without any sort of "porting". Just extract the GoogleCamera apk from stock and you are good to go.
  7. PeterCxy

You basically need to wipe all data when switching ROMs. It's impossible to switch ROMs without losing all data. For 2FA, I personally use KeePass to store the keys so that I don't lose them every time I wipe / change my phone, because I am a custom ROM developer and I wipe my phones very often.
  8. PeterCxy

The sole reason why my unofficial builds are still up is due to microG support.
  9. PeterCxy

The unofficial build will still be updated, but if you don't need microG it might be a better idea to switch to the official build for more timely updates and official guarantees. Of course, to switch to the official build, you have to wipe all data and start over. I have no experience with...
  10. PeterCxy

I'm sorry but LineageOS does not provide any officially-supported way to bypass SafetyNet restrictions. Please look into third-party solutions for that.
  11. PeterCxy

Thread [ROM][OFFICIAL][sunfish] LineageOS 18.1

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android...
  12. PeterCxy

Post [UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 w/ microG patch for Pixel 4a (sunfish) (20210610)

It should work but I'm not sure if current Android 11 gapps have working addon.d scripts.
  13. PeterCxy

Post [UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 w/ microG patch for Pixel 4a (sunfish) (20210610)

Mobile data do not coexist with calls unless you have VoLTE support from your carrier.
  14. PeterCxy

This is not a bug but a feature introduced by Google since Android 9 (I believe). Extra icons are collapsed into a single dot when there is not enough space.