Recent content by phagenauw

1. phagenauw

Post Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Briljant! I know i rooted my phone but i thought (never only do :)) it still then even work. Nevertheless the fixed worked. Thanks!
  2. phagenauw

Post Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Hello. Can not get safety net to pass. Clean flashed latest build v13, 2022-10-17 on Poco X3 Pro (Global). Have Magisk 25.2 installed. Enabled Zygisk and Enforce Denylist. Magisk modules; Advanced Charging Controller, Busybox NDK, Magisk bootloop protector and Zygisk SUI. According this thread...
  3. phagenauw

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][ginkgo][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Redmi Note 8 / 8T

Currently running LineageOS 17.1 (official, DarkJoker) now. Will it survive a dirty upgrade to LineageOS 18.1 (also DarkJoker)? I know; not recommended just curious if anyone tried and succeeded :geek:.
  4. phagenauw

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][mido] LineageOS 16.0

Probably your data is encrypted. Format it in twrp (safe your data first) and reflash ROM. Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Note 4 met Tapatalk
  5. phagenauw

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1.0][treble][mido] LineageOS 15.1 [Weeklies]

Does not work. Signature is different. Have to wait for an update from this thread. Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Note 4 met Tapatalk
  6. phagenauw

Post [CLOSED][ROM][7.1.2][2018-09-26] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 for ASUS MeMO Pad 7 (ME176C(X))

Just curious, will there be a new version this weekend (march 17/18) or will it take longer and is it best to use the not signed build (from march 13) which needs a wipe before flashing (and reinstall everything)? Thanx!
  7. phagenauw

Post [UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.1.1-0 Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi 4 China [PRADA][BUGLESS]

Owning a Xiaomi Redmi 4 (prada) i tried your twrp and tried to use the verify patch to be able to access the data partition. No luck so far. Some red errors which i did not write down during install of verify.zip but it did something according the messages with boot.img. After rebooting and...
  8. phagenauw

Post [How To] Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime/Pro {Installing TWRP & Flashing Global ROM}

Question; does the same twrp image work on both the standard redmi 4 snapdragon 430 as the redmin 4 prime/pro which has a snapdragon 625. I own the first, standard redmi 4. The video (screenshot) shows redmi 4 but can this be confirmed?
  9. phagenauw

Post [Q] Annoying klog folder after root and sound bug

Hi, Same problem here. Also got a Sony M2, D2303. Just searching for a solution and found your remarks. Did you find a solution already? Thnx!
  10. phagenauw

Post [APP][3.0+] RAM Manager | Memory boost

Could you add an option to disable the pull down menu that opens adds to your (?) other apps. One reason to buy pro is to get rid of ALL adds... Thnx! Verstuurd vanaf mijn D2303 met Tapatalk
  11. phagenauw

Post [D2303/D2305][KK/JB] CWM-Based Recovery + ROOT | UPDATE 18.3.1.C.1.13

Ok thnx, didn't know first to update to 18.3.1.C.0.21. But then no CWM... ?. Thnx for the fast response! Verstuurd vanaf mijn D2303 met Tapatalk
  12. phagenauw

Post [D2303/D2305][KK/JB] CWM-Based Recovery + ROOT | UPDATE 18.3.1.C.1.13

Update to 4.4.4 not working D2303 Tried to update to 4.4.4 version of the provider kernel (boot-4.4.4.img) Build; 18.3.C.0.37 Procedure; -Flashed kernel 4.4.2 (.37) (boot_kk.40.img) -After flash got into CWM and updated SuperSU (2.37) -Shutdown M2 from CWM using advanced options -Flashed kernel...
  13. phagenauw

Post [APP][2.2+] Diagnosis - Know what Android is doing!

Stacktrace Diagnosis Xperia Pro/Lupus/UHD5.01 Tried to manage to get a stacktrace. See attached screenshots. Hope this wil do. Maybe Diagnosis is conflicting with the Xposed framework which ik have installed (have to try by uninstalling Xposed). But then with my previous kernel/rom BOTH...
  14. phagenauw

Post [APP][2.2+] Diagnosis - Know what Android is doing!

FC's trying to start SE Xperia Pro Lupus/UHD5 Using this app on my Sony Xperia Pro (mk16) running Lupus Stock v16 kernel in combination with Xperia Ultimate HD 5.01. It keeps getting FC's during start of the app. Cleaning/wiping the app data (also on SD) makes no difference. I understand this...
  15. phagenauw

Post [ROM_ICS](ARC/S-PRO-NEO/V-RAY) Arcatarc's XperiaSuperleggeraV7_EdizioneFinale

How to change (or disable) UxpNxt lockscreen "Player/Photo" Buttons I happen to like this ROM but want to customize the buttons on the lockscreen (UxpNxt lockscreen), but how?? :D