Recent content by pharazonic

1. P

Post Question Horrible battery and slow charging on Pixel 6 Pro

My battery life has been abysmal. It's quite distressing, really. I only got 3hrs 10 minutes of SOT yesterday. Lights to moderate use; no video recording, no photo editing or picture taking, only some browsing on Facebook, Instagram and talking on Facebook messenger and Instagram chats.I...
  2. P

Post Question Battery life thread

When indoors, during the day, anywhere from 39% (that's what it is right now clear day but indirect sunlight) to that 55-75% mark. I have Adaptive brightness and it generally does hover around that 55-75 mark which works for me.
  3. P

I copied everything but pictures from my old phone, a OP5. I'll be doing a factory reset and installing everything from scratch, soon. I'm getting desperate šŸ˜” my SOT somehow got worse yesterday: 3hrs 10 minutes, and again, nothing that crazy that a 5000mAh battery shouldn't be able to handle...
  4. P

I'll definitely look into this. My SOT is abysmal so I'm willing to try anything.
  5. P

Do i win the award for the worst battery life lol? I couldn't even get to 4.5 hours SOT today and I was mostly home. My usage is probably light to moderate - browsing social media, texting, opening the camera app here and there. No heavy video recording or editing. Have 5G disabled, AOD...