Recent content by phaseL

1. phaseL

Post [APP][4.0+] #NoChromo - A wild ad-blocking browser appears [v51.0.2695.0][2016/04]

Screenshots attached; using a Galaxy S6 Edge (stock). Also, thanks for helping out!
  2. phaseL

Post [APP][4.0+] #NoChromo - A wild ad-blocking browser appears [v51.0.2695.0][2016/04]

Thanks! I installed that version, but am still seeing ads.
  3. phaseL

I'm seeing ads using this browser...any one else?
  4. phaseL

Post [ROOT] PingPongRoot ***S6 & S6 Edge Root Tool*** Android 5.0.2 OC3/OE2 Only!!!

KNOX is the enterprise protection on Samsung's (and now other OEM's) devices. It will also be the backbone for security on Samsung Pay. When you alter the bootloader or stock recovery partition, KNOX is voided. But this process is physical, as a e-fuse is blown, making reverting a voided-KNOX...
  5. phaseL

Post [5/3][No Root Required] MusicPlayer Feed for Galaxy S6 Edge

Freaking love it. Another home run!
  6. phaseL

Post 5.1.1 ota rollout

Guest Mode Has Guest Mode been enabled?
  7. phaseL

Post [4/30][No Root Required] QuickLaunch Feed for Galaxy S6 Edge

Soooo good! Now if only Samsung could enable instant launches instead of having to swipe on an unsecure lock screen, which would also be great for notifications.
  8. phaseL

Post SwipePad - edge launcher!

Power + Home button.
  9. phaseL

Post [DISCUSSION] Xposed for Lollipop

Some of us appreciate your effort! No one was complaining when another member tried to modify the install script (which was also appreciated) that ended up putting people in bootloops.
  10. phaseL

Post [Root] Stump Root for LG Devices (2012 - 2014) Big update 1.2.0

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.sdfix http://gadgethacks.com/how-to/bypass-sd-card-restrictions-android-4-4-kitkat-your-galaxy-s4-0152036/
  11. phaseL

The way that OP is written makes it seem harder than it is. Basically: - download the .tot and .dll file for your device - donwload LG Flash tool, install but don't open - download another .dll file (MegaLock) to replace in the LG Flash tool folder - set the correct parameters in Flash tool -...
  12. phaseL

No worries, now I get to figure out how to flash stock and take a whirl with LGFlash. "The more your know..." Appreciate the quick response guys.
  13. phaseL

Have the Sprint variant and was able to successfully root. After installing SuperSU, everything still working great. Used the "Full Unroot" option in SuperSU, rebooted, and root access was indeed gone. Now, re-install Stump and am receiving "ERROR: Unsupported device". Did a factory reset...
  14. phaseL

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] SlimKat (d2spr) Stable 9.0

I'd say it took about 10-15 minutes, but it got there eventually. -------------- I searched and read, but didn't see anything. Apologies in advance for my oversight if this has been covered to death... Is there an issue with screen casting through Chromecast? I keep getting a Google Play...
  15. phaseL

Post Got the 4.4.3 OTA but failed to update

Something wrong with that guide? Just curious.