• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Phat7

1. Phat7

Post Post Your OP 7 Pro Home Screen(s) set up!

Nova Launcher, OP7T Pro live wallpaper, Enix icons, KWGT widget.
  2. Phat7

Post [APP] [OnePlus 3/3T] Google Camera Mod v5.1.018 [5.1] [10-05-2018]

Thank you very much! These didn't work but the "Pixel 2016 Tuning" configuration and Pixel 2 model worked great. Everything works as expected, including ZSL and Portrait mode. :good: :)
  3. Phat7

Post [200+ Promo Code | PRO Version] [APP]Impulse Music Player Pro [4.2+]

Great job with the customization! Would love to try the ad-free version :)
  4. Phat7

I don't have Telegram :( I'll keep trying though. Could you please share your exact settings for all options? Thanks!
  5. Phat7

Thank you for your work. But I can't get the ZSL to work however I try. Tried the recommended settings from the OP and different others, the camera just closes when you open it. Front camera works fine.
  6. Phat7

Thread [APP][5.0] SelfieFlash: Front flash for any camera app (e.g. Whatsapp, Snapchat, etc)

Hi all! There are many camera apps on the Play Store that show a bright background when you take a selfie, but most of those lack in picture quality or features. Some camera apps from OEMs (Google, Samsung) also have this feature, but not all of them. And there are many users who use apps like...
  7. Phat7

Post Oneplus 3 - Post Your Home Screen Here

Nova, Gismeteo, Daft Punk poster
  8. Phat7

Thread [HELP] OnePlus 3 stock recovery asks for a password (I didn't have a password set)

Hi all! I updated the phone to the OxygenOS Open Beta 7 through the instructions one the OnePlus website. I made sure to remove the screen lock before I started flashing and stuff, and I also made a TWRP backup, to be able to restore if anything goes wrong. Well, now when I boot the phone, I...
  9. Phat7

Post [Suggestion] Can we combine the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T forums?

Having separate subforums for OP3 and OP3T ROMs would solve the ROM development issue. Other than that there is no need to create two separate forums and divide/fragment the community further. Having one big forum would be more useful in finding answers to questions and have good discussions.
  10. Phat7

Post [Suggestion] Can we combine the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T forums?

That's a valid point, but I believe having separate subforums for OP3 and OP3T ROMs would solve that issue. There is no need to create two separate forums and divide/fragment the community further. Having one big forum would be more useful in finding answers to questions and have good discussions.
  11. Phat7

Thread [Suggestion] Can we combine the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T forums?

My suggestion is to combine the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T forums. Unless the differences between these two devices are extreme (which we have seen are not), I believe it would be beneficial to the whole community to have one forum, under which they can communicate and contribute. This will also...
  12. Phat7

Thread [Suggestion] Can we combine the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T forums?

My suggestion is to combine the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T forums. Unless the differences between these two devices are extreme (which we have seen are not), I believe it would be beneficial to the whole community to have one forum, under which they can communicate and contribute. This will also...
  13. Phat7

Post Oneplus 3 - Post Your Home Screen Here

Using the new Oneplus 3T wallpaper: Had to reduce to potato quality to be able to upload here.
  14. Phat7

Post ★ Post your G4 home screens ★

DPI: 560
  15. Phat7

Post Root ANY LG G4 Variant 100% Success Directives | Root Injection | Less Bricks

Great guide, thanks OP! Some say it is good to keep the system.img on the SD card as a backup. Can I keep it on the external SD? It is 4 GB in size and takes up precious internal memory space. If anything happens, will it be possible to flash it from the external SD in download mode? Thanks for...