Recent content by Phaze1585

1. P

Post can you flash T-Mobile Version with international firmware?

Thank you, I get an answer. So I’ll stay away from the T-Mob version of the phone.
  2. P

Post can you flash T-Mobile Version with international firmware?

Sorry,I know this is an old discussion but, I’m very confused. you say there is no global firmware for the T-Mobile version of the 7T pro, but then you turn around and say that it can be converted to global. My issue is this, I know there was more than one version of the op7Tpro mclaren...
  3. P

Thread Need help before I buy

Hello, Im interested in picking up a brand new Mclaren Edition 7T Pro but, all the none T-Mobile ones are too high to justify the price, most expenisve being Giztop. What are the cons of buying a renewed Mclaren Edition or buying a new in box T-Mobile variant? Can I flash the global rom on the...
  4. P

Post Question Am I the only one?

Question for you when it comes to downloading the phone app. Were you able to make the phone app your default? Because I cant seem to make it my default. What steps did you take to get it to work properly and receive notifications?
  5. P

Yeah, did that, but unfortunately it didnt take me into reovery mode. It did bring me into some weird screen ive never seen before on an android phone though so, that was interesting. Thank you for trying to help me out tho.
  6. P

So... Does anyone know how to get into recovery mode on this phone? When I look it up it says to hold vol. up and power until the Lenovo logo shows up and then release both buttons, but I did that and it doesnt work. I did the opposite, hold vol. down and power, which looks like it gets me into...
  7. P

Post Question How to make Nova default launcher?

Thank you. Ill give that a try.
  8. P

Thats awesome! I hope its one that still factory sealed and not a chinese version that they loaded gapps on. Please let us all the news when you receive your model. Hope it works out, I really do.
  9. P

I dont use always on display, im too paranoid about burn in to do such a thing. I also only charge my phone up to 55%, 58% at the most, unless I get distracted but never 100%. I keep my screen on time to 30sec.
  10. P

You took the words right out of my mouth! Youre a lot like me when it comes to phones, I to had the Mate 20 X. I love/loved that phone. Its too bad there arent many phones out there with a 7.2" screen. I wanted the Black Shark 3 Pro but, I found out about it a bit late in the game and by that...
  11. P

Thank you. Ill give that a try and ill get back to you. I am curious how you like using this phone as your "daily driver"? I think my expectations for this one were high/too high. The phone seemed to be getting a lot of attention where I thought it had support and now it turns out it has little...
  12. P

Were you able to install drivers for this phone? I went to the link you sent me, DL the stock firmware, but the drivers for the phone arent in the link.
  13. P

Interesting. So, were you able to get a launcher to work for you or do you just use the stock laucnher?
  14. P

So did you sign into your Google account via the phone or did you download the apks first?
  15. P

Which method did you use to install Google play services on you phone and what did you do to get Google contacts and phone to work for you?