Recent content by phenodev

1. P

Post [ROM][14][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android v10.4 [hotdogb]

yes im having the same issue, and the phone freezes up and it basically turns unresponsive, im not sure on getting the log as these things happen very random when im outside i have to restart phone ill try looking to get logs if i get it in front of my pc, the messaging app i have set it to...
  2. P

Post [Official][A12.1][hotdogb][OP7T]AncientOS 6.4 Shield - Steel [Updated: 03.01.2023]

Android 13 is released but it feels wierd to leave this rom nice work man love the Level of customisations, probably won't upgrade to 13 unless it's ancient đź’Ş
  3. P

Post [ROM][12.1][hotdogb] Project Elixir [OFFICIAL] [OnePlus 7T][AOSP]

1. update to new one 2.0, 1.9 had that issue 2. turn off auto brightens (thats what i do on all roms) 3. yea the zip has a recovery.img inside maybe it gets flashed, btw there are 2 recovery, a and b so you have to flash that manually i did a small guide .
  4. P

Post [ROM][14][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android v10.4 [hotdogb]

The rom is great, battery and stuff are amazing but as stormrider01 mentioned i had issues with fingerprint It works now, but sometimes it fails to register new one or errors making me use face unlock.
  5. P

Post [CLOSED] [ROM]BlissRom 15.3 Android 12 S [March 25th, 2022][OFFICIAL]

Great rom, stable and very clean been using it for few days, the vanilla version is crazy useful thanks for building the rom
  6. P

Post [ROM][A13][OP7t][r43][OOS-CAM] XTENDED XT-v7.6 [GAPPS][27-06-2023]

brilliant work on a12 best rom i have tested so far, good battery life, super stable and loaded with features
  7. P

wow nice works great changed setting to white overlaayed and livedisplay is set to amoled (thats my setting) and even after reboot it works flawlessly. thnaks for the rom btw looks neat.
  8. P

hey im having weird issue with the fingerprint it stops working after every reboot, gets fixed when i change color scheme, and standard livedisplay out of the box, breaks the fingerprint. i flashed this on the global variant. (i guess)
  9. P

Post [CLOSED][ROM][Android 11][OP7t] crDroid v7.12 [14 November 2021]

rom works fine but i do find natural colors having trouble if i try changing it fingerprint no longer works, the whites have yellowish tint, anyone felt that? ON LOW BRIGHTNESS
  10. P

Post [ROM] Sudo Rom [v1.1] [STABLE]- For Galaxy C7 & C7 Pro [22-Jun-21]

that is the stupidest recommendation ever done by someone but worry not .. your data is all gone because of the stunt you just pulled out in order for banking apps to work you can use magisk hide first of all if you have twrp boot into that and get back all of your data..i don't know if...
  11. P

Post [ROM][05/20][11.0] Yet another AOSP project [OP7T][STABLE]

appreciation post i must confess this is the best performing rom i have used in my op7t thank you for this rom. The post #425 was very helpful, stable built works fine but lack customization, the refresh rate on ambient display is 90 that's concerning but even with that idle battery drain is...
  12. P

Post [ROM][14] DerpFest

have to say one of the best roms i have tested 1.certified device gpay works flawlessly 2.fingerprint works flawlessly
  13. P

Post [Rom][11.0]CherisOS v2.10[15 October 2021]

hey i still mess up navigation gesture and fingerprint seems to be buggy as well is there something that im missing out? and how do i fix this problem the same existed for dotos edit: fixed mine by keeping different wallpaper and lock screen images