Recent content by PhillyGirl2011

1. P

Post Netflix

Thanks! I am a prime member but didn't know vids could be played on my elocity. Sent from my A7-040 using Tapatalk
  2. P

Post 7" case that may work for the A7

Thanks for your reply! The one that I bought doesn't say android, only epad. I didn't think there would be a difference but apparently there is since yours works and mine doesn't. The one you have and the one I have look the same. I don't have the packaging it came in and I missed the return...
  3. P

Nicccce! I bought one and the usb does not operate the keyboard. The keyboard works when plugged into my windows computer so it is not broken. Any other bright ideas? Sent from my A7-040 using Tapatalk
  4. P

Nicccce! I bought one and the usb does not operate the keyboard. The keyboard works when plugged into my windows computer so it is not broken. Any other bright ideas? Sent from my A7-040 using Tapatalk
  5. P

How did you get the keyboard to work?
  6. P

Post Elocity A7 Software list (What works)

I like Mood Agent for music. It searches my library and picks songs based on adjustable sliders. Backgrounds for wallpaper cloud jump is a cute game that scales the tablet window the msnbc app is pretty nice too using the peacock as its menu pinball deluxe, word search, virtual horse racing and...
  7. P

Post Awesome Games

You may want to post a new thread with your question. I am sure it will lead to further questions and take this thread off topic.
  8. P

Post A7 DOA

I've bought three elocity tablets without issues. Two from shopnbc and the more recent from tigerdirect. When it is charging the light is a steady orange. When it is finished it is green.
  9. P

Post My new stand

You are welcomed! Sent from my A7-040 using Tapatalk
  10. P

Post [Q] Elocity price

I saw that presentation and it is for the nextbook 2. I think they are just trying to get rid of old inventory because not long ago they presented the nextbook 3. It's nowhere near the specs of the elocity. Sent from my A7-040 using Tapatalk
  11. P

Post Must-Have List of applications

I'm curious of what others are using too. I learned about button savior on another post and it is a convenient app to have. Watching this thread with interest of the other hidden goodies I don't know about.
  12. P

Post phone calls and text... done

Well, I played with it for about ten minutes and the program keeps closing on its own now. Oh well, its not free anyway.
  13. P

Post phone calls and text... done

LOL...going to check out this app now.
  14. P

Thread My new stand

I got tired of standing my tablet between my monitor and a stapler so I went looking for a stand. I just got the Arkon Portable Fold-Up Stand from amazon and it works great. It can be used in either portrait or landscape and it wasn't too expensive. It looks great on my work desk...
  15. P

Post [Q] movies

Download movies? The movies that are on my elocity are from my own collection. plug it into the computer? I guess it depends on why you need to connect. If its to get files on the elocity, I use the app Dropbox to transfer files. Another user posted using bluetooth to transfer files. This...