Recent content by Philux

1. Philux

Post [KERNEL] [December 3] ElementalX-N6P 6.11

Are there any plans to implement WireGuard (VPN) support into the ElementalX kernel? https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/wireguard-rom-integration-t3711635 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.xda-developers.com/wireguard-vpn-project-support-android-roms/amp/
  2. Philux

Post [ROM][NIGHTLIES]LineageOS[Android 7.1.1]Trader418 LineageOS

I've seen this behavior before after flashing different kernels. Have you rebooted your phone yet?
  3. Philux

I can confirm having the same issue as mentioned above. Attached is a logcat of my cellular radio flapping. I also went into Testing Phone Info (*#*#4636#*#*) and set radio to LTE/CDMA, but it didn't make a difference. You can actually see the radio toggling on and off in the Testing Phone Info...
  4. Philux

Post ♦ [HLTE/TMO/SPR][ROM][CM13][6.0.1_r30] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build v9.3 ♦

Is your brightness control working on idle kernel? I'm on 12.2 and decided to take your advice and give idle a spin. So far everything else appears to be working, other than my screen is bright, and moving the brightness slider doesn't appear to do anything. Edit: Nevermind, I spoke too soon...
  5. Philux

Do you have Traders cm14 installed and running on your Sprint Note 3 right now? I figured I could get it to install, but CDMA wouldn't work without the proper overlays.
  6. Philux

Post Purify CM13 for Hlte / T-Mo / Can -- v5.0 -- Android 6.0.1_r72 - Unofficial CM13

Nice! I've been meaning to tear my phone down to check for that very problem. Like you, no software tweaks have been able to fix GPS.
  7. Philux

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

What?!!! I think Chainfire has been more then fair in his position. He could have been a real d**k if he really wanted to be. I think topjohnwu may have over reacted a little in his apology statement. I can sympathize with topjohnwu for his reaction, because I know he has worked hard on Magisk...
  8. Philux

Post [APP][XPOSED]unWatch - Full ROOT support for Airwatch-secured devices!

I removed the su binary from the image before flashing. I haven't tried, but you may be able to remove the binary using TWRP File Manager. /system/xbin/su ---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ---------- Chainfire's new suhide mod looks pretty interesting...
  9. Philux

Post [APP][XPOSED]unWatch - Full ROOT support for Airwatch-secured devices!

As an AirWatch admin I can confirm that you are correct. When a device enrolls into AirWatch, the Agent reaches out to AirWatch owned servers and relays the collected system information. This is the same procedure for all companies regardless of the profiles that are set. There are no options in...
  10. Philux

I for one appreciate root being left out. This gives me the option for which root option I want to use, and how I want to modify my device (system/systemless). With SU binaries left out, I can use corporate MDMs & Android Pay if I choose to do so. So please don't change a thing, and continue to...
  11. Philux

Post Purify CM13 for Hlte / T-Mo / Can -- v5.0 -- Android 6.0.1_r72 - Unofficial CM13

Are there any plans for a hltespr version? Is there a big difference between hlte & hltespr other than wireless settings? Back in the CM11 days us poor Sprint users used to be able to flash hlte versions and get them working on our phones. Is that still possible, or have things dramatically...
  12. Philux

Post Mokee 6.0.1 & Netflix!

How did you get data to work? When I performed a clean install, I was not able to get any type of signal.
  13. Philux

Does anyone know what would happen if I flashed the hlte version on the Sprint N900P variant? I know there is already an hltespr version for this device, I am trying to figure out what the difference is. Around the time when cm12 was released we could use the hlte version. There was some sort of...
  14. Philux

Post [ROM][AOSP][UNOFFICIAL][RESURRECTION REMIX v5.7.4] HLTESPR MM 6.0.1 9/20/16

Does anyone know what the real difference between hlte & hltespr roms? I know hlte used to work on our devices, but then there was some change where development was split. Will hlte cm based roms still work on the N900P?
  15. Philux

Post [ROM][AOSP][UNOFFICIAL][RESURRECTION REMIX v5.7.4] HLTESPR MM 6.0.1 9/20/16

Thank you for all your hard work and contributions! We are definitely going to miss you keeping us up and running on the bleeding edge. It might be time for me to start looking for a new device. ;)