Recent content by phoennix

1. P

Post [Dev] New "NavRadio+" ported to MTC devices

Hi, I can help with translation into Czech and Slovak
  2. P

Post apk canbus a/c

grafic I guess this is still old graphics also used on WinCE HU,.OR?
  3. P

Post Vehicle.apk reworking px3 px5

A full root with OTA4.0.1 is required to overwrite apk The application itself remained universal for various cars. I just changed the car icons to Škoda. And I changed the color of the air conditioning, seat heating etc display too. If it previously worked on eg. Toyota must continue to work...
  4. P

u need OTA 4.0.1 installed. Free rom is not fully rooted my mistake, I didn't mention it there ..
  5. P

If only so much, just unzip the original apk in 7zip (do not delete!). Customize colors like in Photoshop CS6. Paste edited images into original apk to same place as original images (in 7zip). all done... If you have changed only the climate panel, the temperature escalation may not correspond...
  6. P

You took me by surprise. My climate goes from 15 to 26 and 15 ° C shows. "O2 FL 2013".........at least I think. In the morning I'll look at it yet. And if it were as you say, I'll try to debug it. ---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ---------- Well, I...
  7. P

I am working on it now, I want to give it the look of a virtual display in Q8
  8. P

post 25 is updt with MEGA link
  9. P

Post [App][Custom MTCD Radio App [Update 0.9.9]

rootexplorer using many poeple who have rooted device.. ;)........deshalb
  10. P

Adroid CANBUS for SKODA a little bit of graphics change. And customized for O2FL. I played a bit ... how can i add attachments??? :confused: All screens are here: CANBUS SKODA CHANGES: - auto icon for reversing and any door opening is Superb 2015 combi silber - icons for clima are changed to...
  11. P

Post [ROM][PX5][PX6][PX30][Pie][9.0] Hal9k Mod v4 for MTCD/E head units with Android 9/8/6

TY for info OK then is there any way to root PX5 completely? The device appears to be root, but in fact the files in the root are not re/writable. I can only browse the root directory between files..
  12. P

Post [ROM][PX5][PX6][PX30][Pie][9.0] Hal9k Mod v4 for MTCD/E head units with Android 9/8/6

MAGISK update Failed Hi, has anyone tried to install MAGISK update on this MOD4, and had a similar error? (enclosed is the logo from MAGISK) Do you have a solution? My MTC is MTCE_LY just update to 3.37 ...from 3.31 STOCK android was also 9 LOG (magisk install): - Target image...
  13. P

Post [Dev] New "NavRadio+" ported to MTC devices

And they're a little right. You haven't got it tuned for MCU yet. Many people have problems with the app and you are asking outrageous money for it. The application on px5 drops to statusbar after booting. Although it plays, but the radio itself can not be recalled and repeated messages about...
  14. P

Post SM-R800 charging dock - possible to use charger >1A?

I use a 3.5A charger and charge just like with 1A
  15. P

Post New OTA Update 2.21.401.1

Hi, I'm looking for fimware.zip for this version. Do not have someone?