Recent content by phositadc

1. P

Post N970U and N970U1 Firmware Links Here

Quick question. Frija now provides download for updated build, SLA, rather than SL7. So if I use something like SamMobile to download the SL7 "U" build and use your SL7 AT&T USERDATA, that should work fine, right? Does it matter which CSC I download? I assume not since I would just be...
  2. P

Thread LTE watch, NumberShare/NumberSync/DIGITS, and “standalone” mode

This question is for people who have an LTE watch and are using a carrier sync service like AT&T NumberShare, Verizon NumberSync, or T-Mobile DIGITS. If you don’t have your phone with you, and your watch is connected to LTE but is in “standalone” mode rather than “remotely connected” mode...
  3. P

Post Wifi Calling with Unlocked Note 10+ (AT&T)

Is there a resolution to this? Or is current information that flashing an AT&T official "U" firmware will give wifi calling to some people but not others? Anyway to know in advance whether flashing the "U" firmware will give wifi calling?
  4. P

Post G970U and G970U1 Firmware Links Here

Thanks, one last question. I downloaded the SF6 "U" firmware and the SF6 AT&T userdata from the "U" link in the OP. Am I correct that by flashing these, it should theoretically take me to the equivalent of a bone stock AT&T S10E running the SF6 firmware? And from that point, I should be able...
  5. P

Ok, thanks for the info. So basically it's impossible to do a clean install of the latest ATT firmware and best you can do is a clean install of an older firmware and then OTA to the latest? So those U1 firmwares are basically just the unlocked firmware that have the ATT APN preloaded? Is...
  6. P

I did read that. And apologies for my ignorance, but if what you are saying is accurate, why do both SamMobile and SamFrew list G970U1UES2BSIV as being an AT&T version? https://samfrew.com/download/Galaxy__S10e__/1sc9/ATT/G970U1UES2BSIV/G970U1OYM2BSIV/...
  7. P

Quick question. I'm trying to download the latest AT&T firmware, version G970U1UES2BSIV, for a S10E purchased from AT&T store. The only site I can find that actually let's me download it is "samfrew.com" (https://samfrew.com/download/Galaxy__S10e__/1sc9/ATT/G970U1UES2BSIV/G970U1OYM2BSIV/)...
  8. P

Thread Any way to disable Sony apps without root?

Seems like at least once or twice a day some Sony app that I never use leaves some notification in my status bar. Is there any way to disable these Sony apps? I think the "What's New" app is one of the worst offenders. Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
  9. P

Post Z5C vs XC

A couple of observations: 1) XC fingerprint scanner is MUCH faster and more accurate for me than Z5C fingerprint scanner. 2) plastic sides of XC are more grippy than Z5C. I prefer XC over Z5c so far. Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
  10. P

Post Mms trouble on AT&T?

Update: I did a factory reset and mms are working now with the stock Sony messaging app. I'll use that for a few days to make sure it's still working and then switch back to Google messenger. Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  11. P

Post [Xperia Z5 Compact] Firmware Discussion Thread

Thanks! Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  12. P

one more question. How do you flash an official ftf? Also use flash tool, or something else? Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  13. P

So for official ftfs, no bootloader unlock is required? Where can official ftfs be downloaded? Is flashing an official ftf with flashmode basically the Sony equivalent of flashing Nexus factory images? Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  14. P

Post Mms trouble on AT&T?

Thanks. I'm using Google messenger. Maybe I'll try a different app. I've tried both "phone" and "nxtgenphone" apns and both do the same thing. Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk