Recent content by photonicgeek

1. photonicgeek

Post Dual sim Discussion

That's awesome! Did you try putting in a second sim yet? And how did you do it?
  2. photonicgeek

Post Dual sim Discussion

Any chance you may be able to share what you do have?
  3. photonicgeek

Post *TUTORIAL* How to flash Kali Pwn Pad on your N7 2013!!

NetHunter is the replacement for this. The guy who originally developed this, Binkybear, is the developer of NetHunter. (I am as well! :) )
  4. photonicgeek

Post Explanation of build.prop Values

Just In case...
  5. photonicgeek

Thread Explanation of build.prop Values

Have you ever wondered what the different things in build.prop mean? Well, I compiled a list of all of the properties and explained almost all of the lines and what they do. This build.prop is from the Nexus 6 running Android 5.1, but these values should apply to just about every device. If any...
  6. photonicgeek

Post [WIP] Explanation of build.prop values

Yup! Just for legacy purposes.
  7. photonicgeek

If the MODEMST1 partition gets damaged and is unreadable it restoreds it from fsg. It isn't anything that is user configurable, and won't restore radio settings.
  8. photonicgeek

Just in case...
  9. photonicgeek

Thread [WIP] Explanation of build.prop values

Thread moved to Android General forum. http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/explanation-build-prop-values-t3069341 Moderators: feel free to close this thread.
  10. photonicgeek

Post [Q] POST OTA Problems with screen during phone calls

I had the same issue earlier today. It was the Zagg glass screen protector that caused the problem!
  11. photonicgeek

Post Screen goes black when you make a call on 5.1, try this.

You should call Zagg at 18007009244 . I just called and they said that it was the first reported case, and that if enough people called in, they would investigate. They also said that you can remove the existing screen protector, use some other one, and just get a warranty replacement if/when a...
  12. photonicgeek

Post Multi-ROM is here!

Open MultiROM Tap the overflow menu button at the top right Tap the settings option Tap the version number 7 times scroll down some more Check off "Override Manifest URL" Tap "Manifest URL" in the URL where it says ".../multirom/...", add -test. It should noqw be...
  13. photonicgeek

Post How to Avoid Verizon Bloat on Verizon Nexus 6?

The thing is, though, the bloat that gets installed is an application or two like the Verizon account manager and whatever. It really doesn't install bloat like Flipboard or Dropbox. I recommend leaving the SIM in the phone to properly activate the device when being set up, or you risk certain...
  14. photonicgeek

Post Multi-ROM is here!

Link to post: https://plus.google.com/106544733723469872647/posts/FZ2cSzTQwBH
  15. photonicgeek

Post Help vote to get multirom here first

I don't really think you need to vote... 2 posts above you is the MultiROM developer working on it for the Nexus 6.