Recent content by phumpal

1. P

Post [WIDGET] TxMissed 0.2 - minimalistic unread sms / missed calls / email notification

Hi, I just send sources to some guy (mssmison), hope he can continue in this project :-)
  2. P

Post [WIDGET] TxMissed 0.2 - minimalistic unread sms / missed calls / email notification

Sorry gyus, this project is stopped now, at least for me :( I would really love to tune it up, but do not have spare time at all. I have to concentrate on graduation thesis at school, so that is priority for me now. I am repeating, If anybody of you would like to continue in my work, I can...
  3. P

Well, you have to download translation pack from first post. Then you unzip it and open strings.xml in text editor. And you can start translationg text inside xml marks <string>, for example: EN: <string name="cancel">Cancel</string> ESP: <string name="cancel">Cancelar</string> You can...
  4. P

I'm sorry, I can't help you at this moment. I have LeeDroid on my Desire. Developing on emulator, which has stock ROM. Only chance is, if somebody experienced in android platform with device on CyanogenMod can debug it :( These notifications are connected to system (Android provided) content...
  5. P

It is your private password to encrypt sensitive email account data. It has no connection with your emails passwords. Choose whatever you want :) If you don't check "Remeber password", it will prompt you to fill it in everytime you restart phone ...
  6. P

It is only up to you, you can download translation pack, from first post and translate as you wish. Then send it here and I will add it to next version. I did some test with k9mail, looks promising. I can get unread count, but only at manual invoke control for now. It means, that it won't...
  7. P

Do you have permanent internet access? I'm guessing that it would be caused something within mail check service, because it is only one periodic CPU consume part. Give it a chance, I will try to prepare fixed version within few hours :) EDIT: 0.2.3 Added, please test it, if has better...
  8. P

Lets make little troubleshooting: 1, Did you check remember password, when you filling it in? 2, If yes, check if you have file /sdcard/txmissed/security on your SD?
  9. P

Check interval can be adjusted in TxMissed Configuration -> Emails -> Check Interval. I am not able to sync unread emails count with internal GMail app for now. Of course it will cost some battery. I did my private measure of this and result is that check unread messages of one email account...
  10. P

When you fill in the password, you have to check "Remember password", otherwise it won't be saved and you you will have to fill it in each time application start. Setup the password is in TxMissed configuration in Emails section. Hope, you can make it well :)
  11. P

This widget support only IMAP email account, but it is a chance, that your exchange server support IMAP connection. In that case, you will be able to check unread messages count, otherwise not.
  12. P

This would be probably caused, that the system remove or change widget ID, so the config lost contact with it and cannot redraw/config. I will try to find out some persistant ID handling, rather than depend on system.
  13. P

Well, the widget is created from 3 parts - widget (graphic the part you see), main service (the one, that control missed calls and unread messages and eventually redraw widget graphics, if event come) and finally mail service (periodically check your email accounts). "Restart Service" stop and...