Recent content by phuong

1. P

Post [App] Energy Ring - Battery indicator for Galaxy S10+!

Hi. Finally it works in my phone. The problem: I can not do the unlock. Always said the not configured with the Google account! when I tried to pay,
  2. P

Post [App] Energy Ring - Battery indicator for Galaxy S10!

Hi. I have the question: I have unlock the program. But the message said:"This version of the application is not configured for billing through google play...", can not unlock. Please give me the advise. Thanks
  3. P

Post [App] Energy Ring - Battery indicator for Galaxy S10+!

Hi. I have tried on my S10+. No thing happend. How can I get it run on the S10+ Please. Thanks
  4. P

Post [FIRMWARE-ONLY][MI MIX][LITHIUM] Developer ROM Firmware

Hi. I've just up to V8.6.21 from V.8.6.14. Both version my phone Mi Mix is can not active the finger and face unlock. Who have the experience please. Thanks
  5. P

Post [ROM] [lithium][8.0.0] [V8.4.12] Xiaomi.eu MIUI OREO for Mi MIX

Hi I have update with no problem. But Still don't know how about the root with this version ROM. Can you give me some experiences please. Thanks
  6. P

Post [Collection] ICON SETS | Over *1000* different Icon Packs [INDEX not up2date]

Hi. I hvae the picture of the themal. The Icon's pack look very nice. Who has and can share for me please. MiMix with Miui 9.1 Android 7 Thanks
  7. P

Post Xposed and GravityBox

Hi. Any idea for ROM version V6.12.22?
  8. P

Thread The Driver for Mi mix.

Hi. I have problem: My Pc (Wind 10) could not recognizes my Mi Mix when connect it via USB gate. Can you give me some help please? Thanks
  9. P

Post What rom to choose?

Hi. I think if you are china person, the best way, choose china ROM. remaining we have to choice the from globle rom. The reason: some soft, totally with china languish, con not understand. And they don't have google play.
  10. P

Post [Official] New Miui developer ROM (6.12.8)

Hi vuhien. Thanks But I want to know the source except miui.vn. The meaning the officially source, because I just have one link, that is Miui.vn only. Thanks
  11. P

Post [Official] New Miui developer ROM (6.12.8)

Hi. I have seen the name of this version: xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix_6.12.8_v8-6.0 in the Miui VN. What difference with this rom: miui_MIMIX_6.12.8_7fe44b9fe3_6.0? Who know please. Thanks
  12. P

Post [Recovery] Official TWRP for the Xiaomi Mi MIX (lithium)

Hi GIOVAN60. Confirm you up the ROM v6.12.1? If this ROM, I have many times to installed TWRP *img with wrong version, so that's reason the screen when you opone TWRP not active. For this ROM version, you can find the link on page 11 then down load the rc2 version of TWRP, then intall it via...
  13. P

Post [Recovery] Official TWRP for the Xiaomi Mi MIX (lithium)

Hi. I have the same problem. But couldn't find out the rc2, Can you give me the links please. Thanks ---------- Post added 7th December 2016 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 6th December 2016 at 11:49 PM ---------- Hi. Sorry, I've got it on previous page. Now the TWRP works. Thanks
  14. P

Post [SOLVED] Xposed inslalling problem

Hi. Just confirm: after install this soft to the Mi Mix phone, we can do some thing for screen? Thanks