Recent content by Phurkus

1. Phurkus

Thread Installing Xposed [got bootlooped twice]

Is the method for installing xposed in the general section still valid? Il installed xposed about 6 times in my life in my g4. The first 4 went smooth. The last 2 were done in the past few days, and each resulted in a bootloop. I just got my phone working with a non rooted kdz, I'm gonna...
  2. Phurkus

Post VS986 13B >>ROOTED<< >>DEBLOATED<< System Image & KDZ DOWNLOAD

did you download the one in red next to auto prime? thats the wrong one. the rooted image is alittle more below that is smaller text where he mentions the rar and 7zip
  3. Phurkus

Post Downgrade from MM to LL with LGUP is possible!

there is root method with 13b through the injection method. however, there is another thread where somebody uploaded an already rooted kdz to make it easier
  4. Phurkus

is this the stock verison of the LL? or will it say modified? im looking to downgrade, root, and install xposed. if this is an official, i will probobly have to load the rooted 13b kdz from anther thread on here. or can this version be rooted and xopsed installed?
  5. Phurkus

annybody know if this works for the 25c version? the poster above me mentioned it worked for his 25A, but i have a 25C and havent seen anybody else mention it working. maybe the C recently came out? just got my replacnemt phone delivered today EDIT: whoops, sorry i guess i missread the number...
  6. Phurkus

Post [GUIDE][HOWTO] Install Xposed on Verizon G4

is it possible to install on 6.0 MM running 24c? i lost my old phone running a rooted kdz verision of 5.+ (dont remember the exact model number) Kinda dont want to go through the hassel of downgrading, installing a rooted kdz, and installing xposed due to finals coming up and i wont have much...
  7. Phurkus

Post SD Card with exFAT

how can you reformat the sd card to exfat?
  8. Phurkus

Post [No Root required] Get USB OTG support for PS3 controller with Sixaxis Enabler

Are you in the right thread mate? can you give better description of what you are trying to advertise here?
  9. Phurkus

Post Android Marshmallow G4 Root

you can still root the g4 however using a rooted rom that is posted on this section,.==. Im running it, its the 13b rooted kdz that a user posted here. All it is is a rom with root and flashfire preinstalled
  10. Phurkus

Post Android Studio vs Eclipse for begginner

what do you mean eclipse is no longer supported? did they rename the project or move, quit or something?
  11. Phurkus

That's spookymyo I managed to get xposed installed. How's the battery on your rooted 13b? When I went back to stock kdz, my battery lasted a looong time for the days that I had it on stock. Like 4x longer in idle, and 2x - 3x longer during use time. After booting the rooted image it's been a...
  12. Phurkus

just finished installing, thanks mate! would you happen to know what version or how to install xposed on this 13b rooted? ---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ---------- how do you change the DPI back to normal? i cant find the command for this. sorry if...
  13. Phurkus

did it work? and no sorry i ve never used that feature mate.
  14. Phurkus

Snapchat also detects xposed. Had same problem, ran rootcloak and still no go. i read in another thread that is searches for xposed, and then it wont let you in. your supose to remove xposed, login in to snapchat. then install xposed agian. Can confirm working on my phone Edit: disabling...
  15. Phurkus

were flashing with custom recovery right? ---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ---------- wait there is no custom recovery for vzw, how does one flash this ROM? sorry if stupid question, im not seeing it in the OP's post Edit: i found it, nevermind