Recent content by PiggyFlooper

1. PiggyFlooper

Post Best Adguard adblock solution

Reserved... Where is everybody at... Adguard is a badass privacy tool... And so much more... If you don't wanna use the full app, there's a plugin for Samsung n Yandex browsers. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adguard.android.contentblocker
  2. PiggyFlooper

Post [ROM]3D Anthology (Jan. 8-2015)[V.M.]

I'll do what I can for ya, I don't understand what happened exactly. You S-off'd n it started bootlooping, is that it? Do you have s-off, if so, flash the eng. H-boot, I never came across a rom it wouldn't boot. Have you tried restoring a backup, I'm familiar with twrp and I can't remember what...
  3. PiggyFlooper

Post Best Adguard adblock solution

reserved -DNScrypt over HTTPS Wifi Advanced Settings You may use 8080 as port also -It's suggested to use Adguards DNSes on your router -Under Private DNS, use- dns.adguard.com **Changelog** Fixed... 4-19-2020 - YouTube comments - Pinterest loading - imdb images and video loading - Twitter...
  4. PiggyFlooper

Thread Best Adguard adblock solution

**This is not spam! There is a two week trial period with full features, after that it costs. I encourage you to try it for 2 weeks n see what ya think. Since the coronavirus hit, and even longer, I've been working on putting together the ultimate package for adblocking, tracker crushing, just...
  5. PiggyFlooper

Post [ROM]3D Anthology (Jan. 8-2015)[V.M.]

hi all, this is my thread from a long time ago, so if you've subscribed, you're in luck! since the coromavirus hit, and even longer, I've been working on putting together the ultimate package for adblocking, tracker crushing, just, a pure web experience where your device isn't downloading...
  6. PiggyFlooper

Post MoaAB: Mother of All AD-BLOCKING > BLOCKS ADware Malware Spyware Bloatware Ransomware

sorry I just saw this, hmmm, what to do... the version I have is old, like 2013 old. I've since tested with Windows so that the MS Store will work, n still cutting out MS b.s. A hosts file alone isn't the way to go anymore. I've been extensively testing Adguard out for the past couple months...
  7. PiggyFlooper

Post MoaAB: Mother of All AD-BLOCKING > BLOCKS ADware Malware Spyware Bloatware Ransomware

Hi, just wanted to add a couple things, vi may not be an included applet with toolbox/toybox. So would need to change directory on wherever you've opened the shell script from. If using SuperSu systemless root, you'd be starting from/su/bin. So in Terminal Emulator, change directory to wherever...
  8. PiggyFlooper

Post [Deprecated] Kernel Adiutor-Mod [V15] [18JUL2016]

S8rooted&tooted whats tooted
  9. PiggyFlooper

Post [5.0+][ROOT][3.6.0] AFWall+ IPTables Firewall [28 AUG 2023]

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/disable_ipv6. might need the space if you copy paste it
  10. PiggyFlooper

Post [APP][4.0.3+] Facebook Patcher 100+ -Avoid using Messenger, send messages from FB app

can you say as of what version of Facebook forward... the patch was applied?
  11. PiggyFlooper

Post [ROOT ANDROID][2.x-6.0] KINGROOT: The One-Click Root Tool for Almost All Devices

dag ashyx unsubscribe from this thing, it's dead subscribed and ready for a reply
  12. PiggyFlooper

Post [5.0+][ROOT][3.6.0] AFWall+ IPTables Firewall [28 AUG 2023]

ukanth fyi, when checking ip hostnames from log, the last entry in hosts file is not recognized
  13. PiggyFlooper

can someone help me please, I'm wanting to sort my hosts file alphanumerically. I used to have the coding, as one line, in terminal or script. pretty sure it just used busybox sort. I've been fiddling it to no avail. I posted it a couple different times in this thread, but my search results for...
  14. PiggyFlooper

you can have mine hosts, shoot me a pm if you're interested, I'll upload