• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Pikaone41

1. Pikaone41

Post Question From branded to unbranded official ROM

fastboot oem lock
  2. Pikaone41

False ! the same region can relock the bootloader. If your rom is EUOR, EUVF and flash a EUXM, you can relock it
  3. Pikaone41

Post General MIUI 12.5 Beta EEA Stable MIUI V12.5.3.0.RKBEUXM for Mi 11 Released!

and don't relock your bootloader with a china rom, you will soft brick your phone.
  4. Pikaone41

yes, clean and lock on mi flash
  5. Pikaone41

good and you can relock your bootloader with mi flash. i do it with a orange rom
  6. Pikaone41

Post General MIUI 12.5 Beta EEA Stable MIUI V12.5.3.0.RKBEUXM for Mi 11 Released!

May security patch ..... i think xiaomi troll us !
  7. Pikaone41

Thread General MIUI 12.5 Beta EEA Stable MIUI V12.5.3.0.RKBEUXM for Mi 11 Released!

A newly released MIUI 12.5 Beta Stable for Mi 11 is currently being pushed to random users. Tell us if you have it, thanks
  8. Pikaone41

Post Question no OTA Update

Tu es français comme moi, je te conseille plus la rkbeuxm au lieu de la rkbimxm.
  9. Pikaone41

Post General MIUI V12.5.2.0 RKBEUXM is out

I don't understand . You have a 12.5.3. with the same security update of the 12.5.2. 😳 .
  10. Pikaone41

I think you are in rkbimxm, not rkbeuxm
  11. Pikaone41

Tomorow, we are the 1 july. You think they still change this update .... you are a fanboy without argument ...
  12. Pikaone41

Thread General MIUI V12.5.2.0 RKBEUXM is out

I put my phone in uk and got the update Changelog is wonderful !!!!! only may security update .....
  13. Pikaone41

Post Question still firmware global 12.5.1 no update?

I remember the good time with my pixel3, every begining of the month i had an uptade.
  14. Pikaone41

Post Question Mi 11 branded

No you had to unlock the bootloader.
  15. Pikaone41

Post Question MIUI 12 EEA-VF Stable ROM V12.0.5.0.RKBEUVF

You are on a VF rom and want to flash a XM rom, you must unlock your bootloader