Recent content by piku 123

1. P

Post [GCam] OnePlus 6 / 6T

Try making exposure compensation to 0
  2. P

This one still gives much better results https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog362/
  3. P

Don't use marian xml ---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ---------- How did you increase exposure?
  4. P

Don't use marian profiles they make photos underexposed ---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ---------- Yes,this is why I am not using it.I am currently using xcam beta 19 with google libraries and it works pretty good
  5. P

You need to manually create that folder with some file manager ---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ---------- I am using this profile its great, image has sharpness,contrast and colors aren't dull. :good:
  6. P

Post Having bad battery life on Nougat? Check this.

wait for moto G6 series,Zenfone 5 ---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ---------- SOT is good and for 10-11k nothing can beat it but its old now and they will end software support soon
  7. P

Thread Which marshmallow build is most stable for ZenFone 3

Hi, I recently downgraded by ZenFone 3 to marshmallow due to battery drain issues and camera blur issue .I want to know which version of marshmallow build is most stable one?
  8. P

Post Does this phone support 4g + 3g?

There are youtube videos for how to update to 21S but I must warn you anything 19s are not stable.
  9. P

Don't upgrade to 23s.It has VOLTE issue
  10. P

Download from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuDgMAyWpM4
  11. P

Post [GUIDE]How To Get Awesome Battery Life (6 Hrs SOT With heavy Usage)in Le 2

I no more have it just create a new thread and ask for the ROM someone will upload it
  12. P

I am not sure but you may have a faulty battery try changing to other ROM and see if your battery life improves
  13. P

After forceclose try to make a call it will work
  14. P

Yes,It will forceclose but it will enable volte just call after doing this also you need to do this after every reboot.