• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by pilpel

1. P

Thread getting vendor id errore while upgrading the official wm6

im using a tytn and getting errore message dows the official upgrade is for tytn or doopod ? anyone can help ?? i try using hard sspl and still .. same
  2. P

Thread hard reset on hermes - anybody know how ?

thanks
  3. P

Post where can i download qtek 2.8.7.1 rom (not test)

... juse use awizard 1.3 and you will be able to downgrade/ upgrade to any rom you want
  4. P

Post Whats the best ROM at the moment?

i think there is a simple way to do it .... just download awizard from this site enable rapi and cid and that;s all start upgradte your rom
  5. P

Post Cingular 8125 rom upgraded to rom 2.16.9.101 successfully

after the upgrade i cant find the GPS ICON even i try to delete the redirect string in the registry like i used to do before still i cant see the icon on my setting page please anyone noticed this problem ? tx
  6. P

Post is there is any news about rom for qtek9100 ????

i heared that there is a version called 2.XX and i heared that the device is runing much much faster becide there is the opotion with pushmail and more ... so if someone know where to download some test version of 2.XX so please tell me thanks
  7. P

Post is there is any news about rom for qtek9100 ????

hehe .... and when it will be ready to download ? hehe .... and when it will be ready to download ?
  8. P

Thread is there is any news about rom for qtek9100 ????

..is there is any news about rom for qtek9100 ????
  9. P

Post when will be a new rom for the qtek9100??

.. i see, so what is the last rom availble for QTEK9100 for downloading tx
  10. P

Thread when will be a new rom for the qtek9100??

i heared that the rom supposed to released till the end of january2006 and stilll......nothing
  11. P

Thread how can i hear music on media player on my jabra 800 bt head

does it possible ?? thanks