Recent content by Piotrekk

1. P

Post Question Supermoon mode missing in Xiaomi 12??

AFAIK the mode is available on the 12 Pro only.
  2. P

Post Question Questions regarding the phone

1. Nope 2. - 3. Yes but there aren't many 4. Pretty hard. You either need someone with a special edl Account and pay him or you have to send the phone to an authorized service center and pray that they help you 5. Not much going on
  3. P

Post How To Guide [GUIDE] Install LineageOS 19.1 with gapps

So is everything (including Fingerprint, all cameras, stereo speakers, BT, WiFi, Dual-SIM, VoLTE, VoWiFi, Fast charging) working?
  4. P

Post Question How to lock bootloader with global rom.

Don't do it, this will hard brick your device.
  5. P

Post Question Does anyone have Xiaomi 12 with unlocked bootloader? Test LineageOS

So is everything (including Fingerprint, all cameras, stereo speakers, BT, WiFi, Dual-SIM, VoLTE, VoWiFi, Fast charging) working? The Google Play Services are only included in the GMS variant, right?
  6. P

Post Question Does anyone have Xiaomi 12 with unlocked bootloader? Test LineageOS

Guys, you're awesome! Can't wait to test Lineage on my Xiaomi 12 as soon as the one week BL unlock period is over!
  7. P

Post Question Proximity sensor and face ID at dark problem!?

Try to register your finger a second time as an additional finger. This could help to speed up the recognition.
  8. P

Post Question Proximity sensor and face ID at dark problem!?

There is no IR cam, just the regular one. That's not a 12 Pro only issue, most phones behave the same in the dark. You can however use the fingerprint, so where's the point of calling the device useless at night?
  9. P

Post Question Phone USB disconnect loop

Try to put a USB hub between the PC and the device.
  10. P

Post How To Guide Run an GSI on your Mi Pad 5

Would this work on the global rom with unlocked Bootloader? So we could skip installing the China A11 rom first?
  11. P

Post How To Guide Run an GSI on your Mi Pad 5

Install the latest China Fastboot ROM. Boot it up, run through the setup assistant and install the Android 13 ROM using the local update option inside the Updater App.
  12. P

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Xiaomi Leica Camera App [Extracted from Mi 12S Ultra]

I can't access the file. Can someone please provide a mirror link? :)
  13. P

Post Question 12 Pro Bootloop - bricked?

I got my 12 Pro back und it's running fine so far. Have had some random reboots in the past but they seem to be gone since the .18 update
  14. P

Post Question Android 13 beta

Okay, thanks!