Recent content by Pistacho123Lol

1. P

Post Lg flash + lge h831 (canadian)

Some models need their proper .dll file. Check Autoprime's thread I think those files are there
  2. P

Thread H840 camera recording: "An error ocurred"

I sincerely don't know what to do. I CAN take pictures normally, with stock camera or with instagram for example. BUT if I want to record a video it says that message without recording anything. It happens with ALL the cameras and apps. I did everything: A) Deleted Camera app cache and app data...
  3. P

Post [ROM] [AOSP] [5.0.2] AOSPrime v0.6.4 | LG L Bello | Lollipop | D331 / D335 / D337

Hello, how can I go back to the original .kdz file of this phone? I mean go back to the original LG lollipop version, i did successfuly install this version but i need to undo this process.
  4. P

Post LG g5 h831 y ahora tiene bloqueo de red para latino america es posible desbloquear

Consulta en el sitio de lg firmwares, a ver que te dicen. Quizas con cambiar el firmware se soluciona.
  5. P

Post LG G5 Bootloop

I have never had the experience to get a bootloop but my guess is that you have some driver problems, thats why its not well recognised by your computer. Try to check if there is a youtube tutorial with some links to the drivers related to the G5. Sorry if this isnt very helpful, but its the...
  6. P

Post Lg g5 oreo upgrade

So now I think there is a possibility for the H840 to get the update, right?
  7. P

Post Backup all QuickMemo+ notes?

You can use LG Backup too
  8. P

Post Bye bye to image retention/ghosting

Sometimes it goes off and you have to turn it on again, same happens if you restart the device. That is the bad point this app has.
  9. P

Post LG G5 , Bang Olufsen HiFi Plus and Deezer HiFi account?

I don't use Deezer but all I can say to you is that while using the module you wont have the chance to use any equalizer.
  10. P

Post Lg g5 oreo upgrade

Hello, does anybody know if the G5 SE h840 is going to get oreo?
  11. P

Post Lg g5 oreo upgrade

What is the model you have?
  12. P

Post Lg g5 oreo upgrade

Allright, android Pie is now official... We are still waiting for the previous one... Incredible.
  13. P

Post Need h840 lineage os testers

You have to go to lg firmwares site, download your G5's model .kdz("h840_v20a" for example), that is the Rom that you want to install. Then you have to use lg flash tool. Check youtube for tutorials, as i dont remember well the steps. The process is the same for basically every lg phone.
  14. P

Post Problem with LTE/4G

Im so sorry, i dont have much idea about the hidden menu