• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by pjgraber03

1. pjgraber03

Post Phone app settings

look at this forum https://forum.xda-developers.com/verizon-galaxy-s8+/development/rom-s8-t3627537 it might give you some ideas =)
  2. pjgraber03

Post Current ROOT Progress for G950U/G955U Snapdragon

wow i'm excited for the release.....Good job guys
  3. pjgraber03

Post [ROM][Pixel-XL][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

It does prompt and I say allow modifications..... but doesn't actually allow modifications.....It just shows random numbers and letters and yes he sets up smart lock
  4. pjgraber03

Post [ROM][Pixel-XL][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Well I'm using RC1 on both of them..and what I mean by Twrp isn't decrpyting is this. So I'll list my steps (that I have done on both phones) Completely Flash stock let it boot - reboot back to Bootloader fastboot boot twrp flash twrp zip. reboot recovery wipe data and system Flash PN then...
  5. pjgraber03

Ok so I'm having an issue and I'm not sure why. I have a pixel xl no issues at all. My cousin has a pixel xl and I have used the same methods on his but anytime I flash a rom and boot into it run the update on the google apps and reboot back to recovery its encrypted. I'm stumped I have tried...
  6. pjgraber03

I don't want to read through all 100+ pages.... Anyone found a way to run adaway or viper without encrypting the recovery?
  7. pjgraber03

Post Bliss Rom for Marlin (Google Pixel XL)

WE tend to not to any blind building. Ran into to many issues not being able to test our selves
  8. pjgraber03

The fix is RC1 there is no RC2 =P
  9. pjgraber03

that just means you need to flash the latest vendor image is all that means