Recent content by pk-air

1. pk-air

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] DotOS 5.1 [fajita]

Change to Connected Device or try clean install. I dont have any problems with data transferring from my pc to my phone and vise versa
  2. pk-air

Change to Connected Device or try clean install. I dont have any problems with data transferring from my pc to my phone and vise versa
  3. pk-air

you ha You have to toggle it in the notification bar (when connected to PC) and change it to transfer data or change the default usb connection to data transfer in developer mode.
  4. pk-air

I don't play games on my phone so can't be a judge here. All apps I have open without any problems. Maybe it worth to mention I did a clean install and no magisk.
  5. pk-air

Visually this ROM is amazing, I'd say the best one yet. Stability wise so far no complaints. Battery - well nothing special there. Had ~5 SOT on my first full charge. RAM management: hard to tell as I did not notice any laggs or stutters so far (perhaps some app did lagged like US T-mobile...
  6. pk-air

there isn't a way but would be a nice option to add if thats possible. All those purchased icon packs are going to waste lol. I didn't install a different launcher so I can't tell if it sticks or not when changed. Try go to settings and choose your Ruthless launcher as default and then go to...
  7. pk-air

is there a way to change icons without installing third party launcher? Can't find it in the settings. I am on latest rom with gapps included version. After clean flash and factory reset it seems that the icons went back to stock or I just didn't notice it wasn't in the first place lol
  8. pk-air

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][10] LineageOS 17.1

Anyone else getting dark pictures with stock camera even with flash on?
  9. pk-air

how are you running it without gapps? Are you downloading apk files from internet for apps you need?
  10. pk-air

can anyone suggest best current gcam version for latest lineage 17.1 os? I've seen some users posted issues with it.
  11. pk-air

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.7 [05/13/2021]

Swipe to face unlock is done on purpose. There is an option to instantly unlock after screen is on in settings. Overall face unlock works fine for me.
  12. pk-air

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - OnePlus 6T

I don't see paranoid android quartz 3 in the download folder :( Am I missing something?
  13. pk-air

Post [ROM][OOSCAM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][10.0_r53]PiXeN-OS[2021/04/12][EOL]

OTA update is a little confusing if you dont know what to do but! Once ota installed you must restart your device manually because it doesnt ask you to reboot after installation is complete. If you are doing it through recovery mode then follow the installation process mentioned on page 1...
  14. pk-air

But that will work only if the phone faces down or something covering the sensor. Is there any other options?
  15. pk-air

Is there a way to have the ambient display turn off after sometime? While it is awesome feature there is no reason for it to stay on all the time because it drains the battery like a maniac. Or is there a way to make it more battery friendly? I am on latest built, no root, no magisk. I already...