Recent content by play8oy

1. P

Post PSA: There is Still Hope & Life for Your Find 7 - Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0) And BitGapps

this rom? Not sure, but i think it does. Coz there would have a separate folder for 7a if not.
  2. P

Post PSA: There is Still Hope & Life for Your Find 7 - Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0) And BitGapps

Nvm found it. See on archive.org: LineageOS Backup 2021-02-17 - "LineageOS mirror/backup made on 2021-02-17 after LineageOS 16 was "dropped" > Show all files > roms/ > {device}. Sadly old LineageOS packages are automatically deleted from the LineageOS servers after 4~6 weeks. See LineageOS...
  3. P

Post [ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 for Find7a/s

Nvm found it. See on archive.org: LineageOS Backup 2021-02-17 - "LineageOS mirror/backup made on 2021-02-17 after LineageOS 16 was "dropped" > Show all files > roms/ > {device}. Sadly old LineageOS packages are automatically deleted from the LineageOS servers after 4~6 weeks. See LineageOS...
  4. P

Post How to guide (9.0 Android) LVM Chinese Unification Storage Method

5. P

Anyone still has the last build for Oppo Find7 Lineage OS 16. I need to wipe and reflash my phone which is running the 11 Jan 2021 version. Not sure if there are any newer than that. Thanks. I have no clue how to build it. Lineage has dropped support for the Find 7s and the website has removed...
  6. P

Anyone still has the last build for Oppo Find7 Lineage OS 16. I need t0 wipe and reflash my phone which is running the 11 Jan 2021 version. Not sure if there are any newer than that. Thanks. I have no clue how to build it.
  7. P

Post [ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 for Find7a/s

Does anyone have the latest Official Lineage OS 16 for Find7s? I need to re-install it on my phone. The phone has been dropped from the official Lineage OS 16.0 build download page. No sign that it is being build for the 17. or 18 version.
  8. P

I use MindtheGapps for my oppo Find 7. Lineage has dropped support for Oppo Find 7 I guess. I can't find the page anymore. Can I know what version is the LOS 16 in that link? Anyone know where to download the older versions?
  9. P

I managed to find the Twrp modded version same as above I believe and uploaded here. https://novafile.com/a5976vmuvyyz also, see this... https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-6-0-1-cm-13-0-official-nightlies-for-find7a-s.3263643/
  10. P

@Benni:) Thanks, that's great. I still need to upload the x9077 32gb file that I have for the process. I'm sure someone else has it as well. @Lovanquish The modded TWRP is in the Unification Non LVM.
  11. P

I'll try to find it and upload today.
  12. P

Are you asking for the files on the first page?
  13. P

Appreciate the thought but I don't think I'm the most suitable one. :cool:
  14. P

Which download link u have problem with?
  15. P

Post This might sound crazy but how can i fix this wifi problem?

Maybe try a clean install. Backup then wipe : system, data, cache, dalvik. Then reflash. Titanium backup app is recommended.