• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Plekst

1. P

Post [ROM][11][TOCO] PixelExperience (and Plus Edition) [AOSP]

Thank you for your work! Yesterday phone decided to brick itself when updating xiaomi.eu rom, so decided to try this rom if im gonna need to start from scratch anyway. So far works really well, been using it for a day, and havent encountered a single bug. Only wish there was more customization...
  2. P

Post [ROM][11][lavender] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Go to miui and enjoy your useless game turbo
  3. P

Post TCL Android TV model 55p8m / Android Recovery TCL/BeyondTV/BeyondTV

It works everywhere, but in the past, if using firmwares meant for US/AUS in Europe, TV channel search and save function didn't work correctly.
  4. P

Post Difference between normal rom and EU rom ?

As i said. You have EEA rom.
  5. P

Post Difference between normal rom and EU rom ?

Show screenshot of your firmware. Im 99% sure you have EEA rom. Just because it says global, doesnt mean its global. EEA is also consider global rom. If there are "EU" letters in your firmware number, that means its EEA rom.
  6. P

I get pc mode selection when playing HDR content, doesnt matter what source. Its in the same place as other picture presets, like dynamic, standart, movie, etc. I only needed pc preset on older firmwares, as hdr was broken and would only display somehow decent picture with pc preset. Since using...
  7. P

379 is best so far. If for some reason you dont like it, you can flash older firmware same as you flashed 379.
  8. P

For me there is no oversaturation in v379. Also, if you select picture preset "PC", it disables all image processing, so HDR should also be alright.
  9. P

No one said this ui is standart ui for Android TV 11. Android 11 for tv was already released for google developer device, and it has same UI as we do. Stock android. The UI in your link, is called Google TV and most likely its a skin for google device running android tv. Same as pixels have...
  10. P

Post TCL 65C815K (C815) firmware update help

I recommend everyone to flash 379. For me its the best firmware so far. System is very fast, HDR is finally OK, before this only mode that hdr was watchable was PC, in all others colours and faces were blown and washed. Now i can happily watch HDR content on Standart, dynamic, smart hdr or any...
  11. P

Post Proximity problem

For me it was fixed like 3 updates ago. I even rememer reading update notes and it said: fixed promiximity sensor issues. No idea what others are about. If proximity sensor was broken, do you really think there would be 4 comments here?
  12. P

There never is a changelog. You have to try and see. Updates come from TCL servers, they are accesable from various tcl support pages, some from North America website, some from Europe, some from others. All firmwares get posted on 4pda forum when released
  13. P

Some HD channels would lag, video get stuck, sound still continue. Or video artefacts keep appearing. From 371 i think this issue is solved. I tested like 300 different channels and didnt get single issue. Before this firmware, ~ 30 channels were broken, only playable using Mx player, and even...
  14. P

Depends what kind of improments you are looking for. Hdr is not better, neither is 4k hdr playback on youtube judging by what others said. But overall system speed is increased, also all IPTV apps work correctly with 376.
  15. P

I know because its important for me. It was completely broken up till v2xx, then partly broken till v371, and now perfect. I also noticed a lot of improvements in system speed over the updates. Now tv is really enjoyable to use. So im happy, this TV receives way more updates than other Android...