• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Poke01

1. Poke01

Post g7 wifi calling and volte

USA Google Fi variant works with both WiFi calls and volte (although volte is dependant on which carrier you happen to be on at the time) so the hardware is there. Lm-g710ulm. Sadly still no root, nor the hope of it anytime soon from what I'm reading.
  2. Poke01

Post Project Fi on US Retail XT1900-1

Project fi switches between Sprint, TMobile, US Cellular, and Next networks all which use various different methods. Gsm,cdma, etc. Your phone does not have the ability to do that. So while it may work on one of the networks that Google fi uses, it will not switch carriers like a Google fi phone...
  3. Poke01

Post Project Fi on US Retail XT1900-1

Project fi uses Sprint towers... I'm currently connected to the fi network on 4g+ on Sprint tower... X4 Android One edition.
  4. Poke01

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2]AOKP for Moto X Pure 2015 (12/17/17) (Clark)

Seems pretty solid. . Thanks for the effort guys. Will we be seeing any more updates in the future?
  5. Poke01

Post I just got the Oreo Update!

2018 and no update. So much for timelines.
  6. Poke01

. Agreed... My wife got the update on the 22nd, and I'm still on 7.1.1 :eek:
  7. Poke01

Anyone get a logcat of the update URL by chance?
  8. Poke01

Post Android One Moto X4 system update (performance and camera improvements?)

Moto X4 Android One.......Got my update this evening. Stability was never really an issue, but the phone does seem smoother now. Camera is faster. Haven't had much time to take pictures so can't speak about quality. Comes with Nov 1 security patch. Small update. Took about 30 mins to complete.
  9. Poke01

Post Android One Moto X4 system update (performance and camera improvements?)

Just checked, no OTA available in my location atm. Hopefully soon. *I'll let you know when it does
  10. Poke01

Post Project Fi Moto X4 is on its way

I should have mine by Tuesday.
  11. Poke01

Post Clark || [OFFICIAL][05/22] 7.1.2 || Ground Zero ROMs || Validus - Tesla - Tipsy

Thanks. It's good to hear we may get o for the x
  12. Poke01

Post Clark || [OFFICIAL][05/22] 7.1.2 || Ground Zero ROMs || Validus - Tesla - Tipsy

I've been having the exact same issues with the same build as well. same problems with cell data too, and I also have two of these devices and can also confirm it's across both devices, so it has to be the rom
  13. Poke01

This ROM is awesome. I have seen a few bugs, but pretty damn solid overall. I am running an older version of Tesla (5/9 version) but just to give you guys an idea here's a screenshot of my battery life on my daily that I use for business. Not bad considering I use it a lot and this phone is...
  14. Poke01

Magisk is acting strange. Root enabled but cannot view super user. App ( magisk manager) just shuts down. Tesla 4/9 build magisk 12. 13 on up will not work. Also Tesla 5/22 build didn't work well for me either, which is why I'm on old builds. Hope this info helps in some way. I have 2 devices...