• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by PokemonTotalWar

1. P

Post Question [ROOT] [TASKER] [APP] OnePlus Parallel App Installer

Island is nice, but it requires setting up a Work Profile -- a solution I don't particularly like, and won't work for people who have a work profile for their actual work. Plus, I didn't see any reason to not tap into OnePlus's included solution. Options are always good. Similarly, Shelter is a...
  2. P

Post Question 90Hz display frame rate on OnePlus 9pro

You can't, the screen only has 120hz and 60hz settings, just like the 8 Pro. Maybe someone can develop an app or kernel that can do it, since the phone has variable refresh rate, but I wouldn't count on it. Changing those screen parameters is very difficult, if not impossible, iirc
  3. P

Thread Question [ROOT] [TASKER] [APP] OnePlus Parallel App Installer

Hey all, I was at recently looking for an app to add unsupported apps to OnePlus's Parallel Apps feature, and found that there were only two ways to do it -- manually install them via a pm command, or use an Xposed Module. In response, I went ahead and made a Tasker App/Task that will list all...
  4. P

Post [CUSTOM][GAPPS] BiTGApps for Android

I did see that -- my question is moreso whether the standard package makes you fail the CTS profile, or if the patch is more akin to the Universal Safetynet Fix, which just helps you pass the CTS profile if you're already having issues. Sorry for the unclear wording :)
  5. P

Post [CUSTOM][GAPPS] BiTGApps for Android

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere, but what's the Safetynet patch for? Does this package make Safetynet not pass normally? Search just shows a couple other people asking the same question and no answers
  6. P

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Yeah, if you use LSposed you're not going to be able to use it if you update
  7. P

I'm not noticing any problems either. Was just making a PSA for anybody who does use Riru that it's not going to work anymore, and it's not a bug -- it was intentionally disabled. People are freaking out in the alpha Telegram over the "bug," and I wanted to head that off over here
  8. P

Yes
  9. P

That's because they toggled a switch to stop Riru from working with Zygisk in the latest build. Apparently it causes issues
  10. P

Post Getting Widevine L1 back while bootloader unlocked

Old thread, but is it normal to have L1 enabled with the bootloader unlocked now? I've unlocked and rooted both my devices (8 Pro and 9 Pro) with the Magisk Alpha fork, and they both have it. Not sure if it's a fluke, but it's worth checking for people. Maybe it's the latest OnePlus updates, or...
  11. P

Post How To Guide Watch4 ADB Commands - Disable/Enable/Uninstall/Restore system app, Install/pull Apps

It makes sense, I was just curious because it was possible with old WearOS watches with ADB. It may require root, depending on where the key is stored, now, though. I went ahead and reset it, either way :)
  12. P

Post How To Guide Watch4 ADB Commands - Disable/Enable/Uninstall/Restore system app, Install/pull Apps

Is there any way to pair the watch to a new phone without factory resetting it? Had to factory reset my phone shortly after getting the watch, and don't want to have to set the watch back up.
  13. P

Post FTVLaunchX: custom launcher, no root (replacement for LauncherHijack)

Have you considered allowing interception of other buttons on a remote? My remote has an HBO button that I'll never use, it would be nice to allow it to launch a different app
  14. P

Post [OP6/T] Effortless ROM Flashing...

Ah, alright. Not trying to be rude, just didn't get the idea from your previous response. Now that Finalize is up on the main post, I'll go ahead and edit my comment to say so
  15. P

Post [OP6/T] Effortless ROM Flashing...

Did you take it down for a reason? It's still accessible through Lineage's website, and people are asking for it. Ask a mod to lock your thread if you don't want any more posts on it, brother