Recent content by pol-der

1. pol-der

Thread Lineage Phone (APK) Call Recording Not Working

Hi XDA Family, Hope you are well. I bought a new phone Mi Note 10 Lite and uninstalled all bloatware apps and replaced them with privacy based ones. I downloaded Lineage Phone (Dialer) from Apkmirror and installed. It is working like a charm on calls but i can't record the conversations. When i...
  2. pol-der

Thread MIUI 12.02 Global ROM Notification Bar Bug

Well, if you swipe to the right while on lock screen (to the camera), you can still access the Notification bar. So for instance, if you lose your phone, anyone can still disable wifi and gps in case you access the "find my phone" option on the PC.
  3. pol-der

Post MIUI 12.02 Global ROM Notification Bar Bug

Hi all, Hope you are fine. I am using Mi Note 10 Lite and MIUI 12.02 Global ROM. I can access/enable/disable all things (WIFI, Mobile Data, etc.) on Notification Bar when phone locked. My opinion is this is a vulnerability for me. Is there any way to prevent this? Any help appreciated. Kind...
  4. pol-der

Thread MIUI 12.02 Global Notification Bar Bug (Need Help)

This might help. Go to settings/notifications/lockscreen notification & disable open notification shade on lockscreen
  5. pol-der

Post MIUI 12.02 Global Notification Bar Bug (Need Help)

Hi all, Hope you are fine. I am using Mi Note 10 Lite and MIUI 12.02 Global ROM. I can access/enable/disable all things (WIFI, Mobile Data, etc.) on Notification Bar when phone locked. My opinion is this is a vulnerability for me. Is there any way to prevent this? Any help appreciated. Kind...
  6. pol-der

Post Proximity problem

How do you fix that sensor problem on left phone while horizontal? As i understand you are using Turkish phone bro :)
  7. pol-der

Post [EXYNOS][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 02/17/2021

ananjaser1211 Thanks for your work and effort about 17.1 build. I will backup my apps with Titanium and wait for 17.1 build. Appreciated![COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 13:58 ---------- Previous post was at 13:58 ---------- [/COLOR ananjaser1211 Thanks for your work and effort about...
  8. pol-der

Try this https://apkpure.com/tr/footej-camera/com.footej.camera
  9. pol-der

I am happy you are back. We were waiting this news. Waiting new builds...
  10. pol-der

What are those changes? Will you reply?
  11. pol-der

I cant see signatures on mobile. Could you please give us the link?
  12. pol-der

Hi ripee. Could you please re upload this build? I need that urgent. Thanks in advance.