• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Polarfuchs

1. P

Thread App lock doesn't prompt fingerprint

Hi, since today I have a problem with the app lock on a Mi 9T from family It doesn't prompt the fingerprint anymore but instead asks for a 4 digit pin code. But I didn't set a pin for the app lock. And the pin code for the device/screen unlock doesn't unlock the app lock function somehow. What...
  2. P

Post Entering Engineering Mode (and list of secret codes)

I don't think so. Judging by my experience with Oneplus devices this flag (bootloader unlock) is stored in the aboot partition or similar.
  3. P

Post Entering Engineering Mode (and list of secret codes)

Only seems possible with root access, but I have not verified it.
  4. P

Post Super Vooc 50W Charger Purchase

Seems logical. The phone determines how much ampere and thus watt it can pull from the charger. Also the charger could be colder because it has more overhead (the 65w charger only outputs 50w in this case, only 50/65=77%used)
  5. P

Post tempered glass screen protector for 3/3T

You got a message. @ all Tempered glass is not available any more.
  6. P

Post tempered glass screen protector for 3/3T

Does anyone still need one of these glasses? I sold my Oneplus 3 and have 1 tempered glass (including the glue bottle) leftover. I would send it for free. The buyer only needs to pay for shipping. Edit: forgot: shipping from Germany
  7. P

Post Full-Port Switch Modem Config (VoLTE enabling)

Here is the tutorial I found. The code to enable serial mode is in the 2nd code box. https://www.android-hilfe.de/forum/realme-x2-pro.3602/anleitung-volte-vowifi-aktivieren-root.938058.html
  8. P

Post Full-Port Switch Modem Config (VoLTE enabling)

I've read you must enable the diag/serial mode via editing the build.rop
  9. P

Post [Guide] Guides for x2 Pro[Locking/unlocking bootloader, tweaks and more]

Try installing a different version of adb and fastboot on your PC. (this was recommended earlier in this thread)
  10. P

Thread Full-Port Switch Modem Config (VoLTE enabling)

Has anyone managed to enable the Full-Port Switch on a Realme Device yet? This is needed to configure the LTE Modem to enable a matching carrier profile that supports VoLTE. I have the Qualcomm QPST PDC programm and know how to do it on a Oneplus device. But I can't enable serial mode and the...
  11. P

Post [Guide] Guides for x2 Pro[Locking/unlocking bootloader, tweaks and more]

The first part "unlocking bootloader" is for rooting. The second part "locking bootloader" is only needed when you want to go back to factory/stock phone
  12. P

Post Fingerprint Reader not usable after Bootloader Unlock

Security ● Android security patch: December, 2019 Launcher Added click the blank area to back to the launcher on recent task interface Notification Center and Status Bar ● Added fast switch toggles of dark mode in notification center Settings ● Added flash on call feature Camera ● Added HDR...
  13. P

Post Charging speed

Something is wrong. When I charge with SuperVooC I get an adapter ID of around 700 mV
  14. P

Post VoWiFi (Voice over Wifi)

I assume realme did not provide an exhaustive enough list in the phone firmware to include all existing volte providers And thus the option does not show up for everyone