Recent content by pompe90

1. P

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r218 unified OP3/3T] [OOS 5.0.*]

Woops.. Wrong thread. Delete.
  2. P

Post [MOD][PORT][N]aptX codec

Yeah, I'm very pleased with their decision to improve bluetooth overall and also activate aptX :D Just tried it, ridiculous how much better the bluetooth sound is now. Love it :good:
  3. P

Seems that Oneplus have activated aptx on Open Beta 14. Just installed ob 14 and checked.
  4. P

Worked for me with RR, freedom and so on. Nothing to do with Kernel. Ask about this in rom thread instead. Sent from OP3 Rocket
  5. P

Ehm... Test again... I'm using beta 13 with latest kernel r98 without any issue, safteynet passed. Also..... any questions regarding other things than specifically 'blu_spark kernel for stable OOS' can you all ask in other threads. This is not a Q&A thread for all issues you have with other...
  6. P

Works great. Flash n profit Sent from OP3 Rocket
  7. P

Any updates about this one? Want to be in stock rom n have aptx enabled. Custom rom is ok bit not that good atm. Please spread some light on this, espessially when you have 'friends' at OP.
  8. P

Try n tell us how it goes. Sent from OP3 Rocket
  9. P

Post [ROM][5.1.1][STABLE] CyanogenMod 12.1 for OnePlus X

Wow.. Thought i have unsubscribed this but hey... Check this out. https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-x/general/guide-mega-unbrick-guide-hard-bricked-t3272108 Byeee Sent from OP3 Rocket
  10. P

And this is why everyone should donate to you for hard work ? Sent from OP3 Rocket
  11. P

Sorry... But seriously?.... Googled... "Benefits of F2FS:* - Increased I/O speed - Increase life span of flash storage due to less writes required - Doesn't suffer file size limitation of 4GB" Yes, it allow larger files than 4GB, same as ext2, 3, 4.. Sent with The Legendary Oneplus 3
  12. P

Just test, stop asking like it's a Q&A thread, which it isn't.... Sent with The Legendary Oneplus 3
  13. P

Ofc U knew that [emoji14] Skickat från min ONEPLUS A3003 via Tapatalk
  14. P

Post [KERNEL] [blu_sp★rk r164] [OOS 2.* / CM]

Backup the phone and test, but yes ppl said its working ok. Skickat från min ONE E1003 via Tapatalk
  15. P

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][onyx] CyanogenMod 13.0 for Oneplus X

I'm on OOS again because I had alot of bugs with CM, well not saying that OOS is better on that end hehe. But no issue regarding this sound issue, notifcation. If I remember correctly, I also had that bug in CM. Never looked into what caused the bug. Skickat från min ONE E1003 via Tapatalk