Recent content by ponanovn

1. ponanovn

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][13] LineageOS 20

I have gotten bootloops from flashing system in recovery and then not rebooting to recovery and flash gapps (and when addon.d scripts didn't run sucessfully using the updater in the settings-app) before rebooting into LineageOS, and that gave me some permission errors and some wierd behavior...
  2. ponanovn

I installed todays update, and it seems that the updater is now fixed so it runs addon.d scripts correctly (so I don't have to install gapps and ih8sn manually after every update) and I noticed that the kernel is updated to 4.9.336 (from 4.9.227 in the last release). Thanks to LuK1337 and the team!
  3. ponanovn

I got it working now with the 20230105 update, just had to update play services manually, have not tried paying with it yet but the app does not complain. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.gms Using this in ih8sn.conf...
  4. ponanovn

Mine says that google pay is updating but that I can still use it (have not tried to pay with it yet), don't know if it is due to my config or something else, the play store says that my device is certified.
  5. ponanovn

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][12] LineageOS 19

Has anyone tried ih8sn with this version? And if it works what is recommended in the conf file? With 18.1 I used this but in 19 I'm unsure since the android version no longer matches, perhaps it is better to use another phones build info...
  6. ponanovn

Post [KERNEL] 2.6.32.61-nAa-jb-06 [6/7/2013] [NEW WIFI/USB] - Unified kernel+CWM Recovery

I can't find any rule about that: http://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?a=81
  7. ponanovn

Post [KERNEL] 2.6.32.61-nAa-jb-06 [6/7/2013] [NEW WIFI/USB] - Unified kernel+CWM Recovery

I can't get the latest version of Flashtool working and the link in the first post does not work, can someone mirror a version that works with our Xperias?
  8. ponanovn

Post [ROM] MiniCM10-4.1.0 [RELEASED] [15/3/13]JB 4.1.2/CM10 for the Χ8

Me too, but I think that is a SD problem (I have a Samsung 16GB class 10 Micro-SD). EDIT: It is the same with partition.
  9. ponanovn

It is a Sony Ericsson program and it does not feel welcome on custom ROMs (install PC-companion and stuff like that) EDIT: I do not have any SE stuff installed on my PC.
  10. ponanovn

The first time I connected in MTP mode this showed up:
  11. ponanovn

It has nothing to do with the battery, on the sticker below the battery in the phone it says when it was made (mine says: 10W37 (was made 2010, week 37)).
  12. ponanovn

open /system/etc/hw_config.sh with a text editor and add a new row and: insmod /system/lib/modules/synaptics_i2c_rmi4_no_dt.ko then reboot
  13. ponanovn

Post [ROM] MiniCM10-4.1.0 [RELEASED] [15/3/13]JB 4.1.2/CM10 for the Χ8

Try to enable bluetooth before starting the radio and leaving it on until you turn the radio off, I am not sure it will work but it helped in earlier versions.
  14. ponanovn

Try replacing the chargemon with the one from the latest minicm10 nightly, it should no longer boot to recovery after that (but will probably not make the ROM work tough). sorry for off topic.
  15. ponanovn

Post 4.2.2 Update ??

Probably not released for the nexus 4 yet because of some delayed certification (nexus 7 and 10 does not have any GSM that needs certification) and the Galaxy nexus would already have been certified.