Recent content by PookiePrancer

1. P

Post Android Wear 2.0 APK Installer

Thanks for this. Gonna try it with Mickey Mouse and Pokeball watch face apks I haven't been able to use since 2.0 dropped on my watch.
  2. P

Post 6.0.1 update

The screen did the same when placed in Theater mode before the update, while on the charger. It always glowed softly.
  3. P

Post 6.0.1 update

Slumber for Android Wear. It's free, and it works.
  4. P

Post 6.0.1 update

As it turns out, the digits in the OP pics are a bit jagged because the dev hasn't updated the app. I have the beta and it's all fixed.
  5. P

Post 6.0.1 update

The text looks jagged in the ambient screen because the halo effect of the active screen isn't displayed.
  6. P

Post [Q] Turn off low-bit ambient mode?

Am I the only one who thinks "a hole" =/= "a speaker?" ?
  7. P

Post Active watch face on?

Koko for AW. You can keep the screen on all day long. But be prepared for a 1% battery drop every 5 minutes ?
  8. P

Post Huawei Screen Red Tint Issue

I returned mine and kept my 46mm 360 2015. Couldn't be happier.
  9. P

swngdncr No, but I'll try something and report back. Don't want to risk getting it too messy since it's going back.
  10. P

Can't complain about my HRM. It's been rock solid.
  11. P

But if it's software, wouldn't they ALL be affected?
  12. P

Mine has the red tint, so I've started posting on as many reviews as I can to raise awareness of this issue. I doubt it's isolated, and kudos to the discoverer. It's subtle, but very real.
  13. P

Post Throwing in the towel

I wouldn't put too much stock in the Huawei's screen. They seem to be plagued with reddish blacks when displaying what's supposed to be pitch black. I have one, and was impressed with it, until I noticed the faint red glow on black watch faces. I also have a 360 v2 on order. I thought I would...
  14. P

Post [OTA][ZIP] Kitkat ND8 full unmodified ota

Got my problem solved by reinstalling the update. This is running pretty nicely!