Recent content by Popletenec

1. P

Post Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Developer said yes, he always tries to make all updates dirty flashable, but I highly recommend doing clean flash when updating to higher versions of Android.
  2. P

Post General charging is slow after using the phone for 1 year

Maybe charger issue? Wore down charging port? Try different charger.
  3. P

Post Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Developer clearly stated that not all functions and features are yet present in A13.I would go back to A12 for the time being and wait for fully featured A13, which is basically just small update to A12 if we are to be perfectly honest :D
  4. P

Post Question Phone crashes

Grey screen: your phone is close to death, bring it to a service center.
  5. P

Post Development [ROM] [OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 11.0 [android-11.0][vayu/bhima]

Well, if dirty flash didn't work, I think it's safe to assume that it won't work on A12 either, good to know.
  6. P

Post [MOD][Xposed+Magisk][13 Compatible] AOSP Mods - System modifications for AOSP-based Android 12+

I did that while half asleep, like I said, trying to snooze alarm and then just hearing "what is your emergency"... There is other way of calling emergency while the phone is locked like pressing power button five times, that's enough for me, I need to get rid of this.
  7. P

Post [MOD][Xposed+Magisk][13 Compatible] AOSP Mods - System modifications for AOSP-based Android 12+

Does this offer removal of a emergency call button on lock screen? Just accidentally dialed trying to snooze alarm :/
  8. P

Post Question I have a small doubt experts?

Yea, but the loss in capacity is negligable, does it mention somewhere how much is lost after those 500 cycles?
  9. P

yes its safe
  10. P

So source is "just trust me bro"?
  11. P

Source? Because that's just not true, this has been debunked.
  12. P

You should've read first page instead of last 10 pages and install GAPPS version of the rom.
  13. P

Renaming to zip haven't worked for me on my X3pro, but last time I tried it was on recovery without decryption, maybe that's why. It however worked on my old Mi A2 Lite. Also read this, even you @joostnl https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/install.html#custom-recovery
  14. P

You need to patch file "boot.img" in magisk app, then flash it either in recovery using "install image" and install it to boot sector, or flash it using fastboot. But do this only if your want root, otherwise it's not necessary. You can find boot.img in zip file of the rom you downloaded.