Recent content by Porkey111

1. P

Post Android 11 Release - Finally!

No twrp for oos11 yet. Haven't rooted yet. Was waiting on twrp
  2. P

T-mobile released oos11 for the 7 pro. So I reverted back to their version of oos and got the update 3 days ago. It's been perfect. No lockscreen bug, no black screens, no flickering. I do miss the dual sim slot but I'm sure future versions of global will fix the t-mobile issue lol.
  3. P

Post T-Mobile Oneplus 7 Pro Android 11 Update

Twrp isn't supported for oos11 on 7 series yet
  4. P

I reverted back to tmobile software on my 1915 and immediately got the oos11 ota. Been using it for a about 16 hours now. It's not as smooth as oos10 but glad to report that I've experienced zero bugs. Oos11 global rom on the 1915 however was riddled with bugs.
  5. P

Post [Kernel][25.04.2021][4.14.231][Android 11] Kirisakura 1.1.6_R for OP7/Pro aka Guacamole

I'm curious tho. Do ya think flashing this kernel will fix the lockscreen UI bug on converted t-mobile op7 pros? Unsure if I'm crazy enough to try it lol.
  6. P

Post Used OP5T Do I Need A New Battery?

Sot depends on your usage and what apps you use tho. Everyone will be different . Remember those who get 6 hours charge their phone every day atleast.
  7. P

Post Used OP5T Do I Need A New Battery?

For two days battery usage I'd say that's a pretty fair sot. Your phone should be fine. Probably try a different kernel with better standby time.
  8. P

Post [r5] arter97 kernel for OnePlus 5T

This kernel cured my flashaholic syndrome. So smooth and such great battery on the latest ob that I simply can't justify flashing custom roms atm.
  9. P

Post [r5] arter97 kernel for OnePlus 5T

Running r3b1 on the latest OB with zero issues, but i'm running f2fs unencrypted. Unsure about ext4 or encryption.
  10. P

Post [OFFICIAL][9.0.0_r37] XenonHD 9.0 [DUMPLING]

My apologies, wasn't trying to be rude. I'm just really comfortable with oos but i love the smoothness + battery of this rom.. Was just curious if you'd ever consider working the magic you did on this rom to oos.. Was just a simple question lol..
  11. P

This rom has great battery and is still smooth 10/10 but I still prefer oos. Any chance of you building a kernel ? ??
  12. P

Urnyx05 6.2 gcam with the latest dotfix works perfectly on here.
  13. P

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 10.0.1 (Android Q 10.0) OTA for OnePlus 5T (dumpling)

OnePlus recommends you flash pie over 5.1.7 so yes update to 5.1.7 then flash pie. You should be able to dirty flash them once you uninstall magisk You can flash the new Blu spark over the old one . And yes you can follow the same instructions from 5.1.5 to 5.1.7. take a backup just in case
  14. P

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS Android 10 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 5T (dumpling)

When I first updated about 12 hours ago it was slow and stuttery but as all my apps downloaded and I used the phone more it got better. Still not the smoothest. Still some minor stutters when using full screen navigation but for my usage I've been happy. Just generally happy that we finally have...