• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by porrascarlos80

1. P

Post Atoto a6 pro A6Y2721PRB bluetooth 1 fails to reproduce sound

Fixed by doing settings network settings reset.
  2. P

Thread Atoto a6 pro A6Y2721PRB bluetooth 1 fails to reproduce sound

i have an atoto radio, my phone is connected via bluetooth and it fails to reproduce music. Total Silence last time i did a reset and it did work, now it didnt any idea how to fix this?
  3. P

Post Atoto a6 and iphone 's bluetooth

what kind of reset did you execute?
  4. P

Post [Help Thread][Atoto A6 Pro] Ask Any Question, Noob Friendly

Happy new year friends, my atoto a6 pro A6Y2721PRB bluetooth 1 connects just fine with my huawei phones, pair status connected. When I try to play music nothing can be heard. last time I had this issue , I restarted to factory settings but , once again it has failed on me. Any idea how to...
  5. P

Post Public add rootsystem with TOT vs990 made by tungkick

Please take a look thx
  6. P

Post Public add rootsystem with TOT vs990 made by tungkick

Ok, I got the phone already with Android 6 known as marshmallow . Anyhow tried the method and got the result : 0x2000, TOT antirollback version is smaller than device version. Why I need to root it? just to get my hotspot capability unlocked. hope someone finds a way to do it and shares with...
  7. P

Post LG G3 D850 unlock Mobile Hotspot tethering noroot

it did work on lg g3, however on my newer v10 it doesnt work that way , anyone with the workaround for this? thank you
  8. P

Post [Q] How do you disable/remove AT&T Address Book?

I saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RMrPGassoE on youtube and it did work flawlesly on my lg g3 d850 rooted. dial *#*#2666#*#* go to registration set it to completed.
  9. P

Post LG G3 D850 unlock Mobile Hotspot tethering noroot

amazing! i executed it on my att rooted lg g3 d850 and worked excellent! thank you!:good:
  10. P

Post [GUIDE] New Root Method for LG Devices

Thank you!!! great guide, the automated one was not working, I did follow this one, step by step and my phone now is rooted. next step get hotspot enabled.