• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Port r

1. P

Post [GSI][ROM][AOSP] Android GSI support for Essential Phone

after using for one night, android 11 gsm, i've found out that all the icon r square which makes the whole ui look old and ugly, auto brightness is missing which is the deal breaker for me, there's no way to restore call logs, sms and apps. open gapps do not flash from sideload on stock recovery...
  2. P

I just tried it everything work, had red boot problem, flashed a redbootfix.img after a few bootloops installed ur boot.img and now it's running. but none of my old data, apps sms downloads back, it doesn't even ask for resting them is there a way to do this easily? if not i'lll have to manually...
  3. P

hi, what is this CaOs where can i find it?
  4. P

Post [ROM][10.0][MATA][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 4.3 [05/05/2020]

thanks, this version installed and started good combo of tune options and speed, hopefully it would stay this way for long. PUBG wasnt working on the BTS firmware after it's last update, but with this rom it's working too. got everything i need. havent had much time with it but so far i didnt...
  5. P

Post [ROM][10.0][MATA][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 4.3 [05/05/2020]

i loved the boot animation, and dialogs and everything on the page. i really wanted to see whats inside but i could get passed the boot animation, it loads on forever, what a ****ty phone. many other roms don't work proper and works on other ppls devices. i'm gonna try this new one and post back
  6. P

Post SailfishOS 2 for the Moto-G Falcon

download links please download links are dead, someone please post a link to the latest one or the one that work good or whatever u have.
  7. P

Post [PORTING][ALPHA] Sailfish os 2.0

Could u changes the file name from sailfishos-osprey-release-2.0.1.11-hope.zip to sailfishos-osprey-release-2.0.1.11-hopeless.zip? I'm tired of waiting with no sign hope. I can't bring myself to move on with that hope there.
  8. P

Its the best phone os. Android turned words like smart os and multi tasking into joke. To describe this os I have to add the word true. Its a true smart phone os with true touch ui, multi tasking is super, they really stay opened until u close them. Task lists are live, even with windows 8,8.1...
  9. P

OK this is dumb. I downloaded sailfishos_titan_release and have been trying to install it for 1 whole month. I don't know how I did it but I did it. I am so, so sorry for wasting ur time like this. If u hadn't pointed out that TWRP is saying I'm flashing zip meant for another device, I would...
  10. P

I have osprey I downloaded it from cm12.1 from cm site, it installs but the sailfish installation give the error 7. I also reflashed the stock loli bootloader then installed TR cm12.1 followed by sailfish-hope file which failed then rebooted and it boots into cm 12.1. I'll try it again by...
  11. P

Tried it, it's giving the same error. It says error 7 failed to install USB/....... Sailfish... I also tried installing it from internal with same result. I wish I were a developer and could help. I'm tired of power hungry android and I hate iPhone, I hope one day you make my phone great by...
  12. P

Sailfish installation fails I installed the android then when tried installing the sailfish in top if it, it fails. I have been using android 6 do I have to have android 5 bootloader installed? Android 5 starts up but the sailfish fails to install. I'm formatting system data cheche and...
  13. P

Thread Port the right OS for the spec

I have used moto g original, was the smoothest phone at that price, I call it shorbo kaler shera phone(the best android phone ever made) and KitKat would b They best android OS. And after using moto g I bought moto g 3 thinking it would be even better than moto g, but its a disappointment, after...