Recent content by PowerPC

1. P

Post Internal Storage Not Mounting

Sorry. the link seems not working. Can you help? Thanks.
  2. P

Post Dual SIM: active eSIM & SIM

Do you actually own an iPhone XS/XR? Can you post photos that shows only one IMEI? I have iPhone XS Max on hand and it shows two IMEI. Maybe I misunderstood what you are saying.
  3. P

Post Whats the main reason you bought Pixel 3?

Travel Gift card promotion. If no such promotion and essentially give Pixel 3 XL for free, I'd go with OnePlus 6T for sure or stay with my Pixel 2 XL.
  4. P

Post Pixel 3's camera UI rolling out to Pixel 2 series

I tried APK Mirror No DPI version and then the google play store update. Both have no night sight available. Then I tried the one signed by cstark27 but still no luck. Not sure how other people get night sight mode to work on Pixel 2 XL.
  5. P

Post [APP] Device ID Changer for Oreo (16/Apr)(v0.9.3-stable)

Does anyone test this app on Android Pie? I know the thread is for Oreo. Just wanna see if there is anything equivalent for android pie. Thanks.
  6. P

Post [Help Thread][Fire HD 8 and HD 10](7th Gen/2017) Ask Any Question, Noob Friendly

Change default search engine to Google. Not talking about change in silk browser. This is for search bar and etc. It's default to Bing. Can we change it with root? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  7. P

Post HD 10 (2017): Offline rooting

I tried on my newly received HD 10 with 5.6.1.0. It works great for rooting after 3 tries. Then I saw 5.6.2.0 should work as well. I went ahead to do OTA upgrade. It failed several tries. Then I did the factory reset and follow OP to the dot and still not working. I saw the build date for my...
  8. P

Post essential 360 camera

No. It does not work with this phone.
  9. P

Post [APP] GCam Tool - Automatically move photos taken by Google Camera to gallery

I have some issue with moving non-portrait photo into another folder. As soon as the non-portrait photo is moved. The original portrait photo is gone. I no longer see it from my camera folder and cannot see it from Google Photo. Even worse, I did the batch moving and now all my portrait photos...
  10. P

Post TWRP 3.2.3-1 for Pixel 2 XL

I dont see why you post old release notes. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  11. P

Post Android P dp4 / Magisk safety net

No luck for me as well. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  12. P

Nope. On my DP3 with magisk, CTS passed. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  13. P

The funny thing is that I flashed without wipe and not installing magisk. The cts profile still failed. Haven't tried fully wipe though. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  14. P

Post Android P beta 3.

I've seen the way to install Magisk are mostly using twrp and flash magisk. It was also possible to using patched boot image route and flash to boot partition. However, with Android P beta 2 (DP3), the patch process failed. Has anyone successfully patched the boot.img with Magisk?
  15. P

Post Magisk + Xposed and safety net issue

Would you please let me know link to the well documented article? I know xposed break safety net alone. But according to this link, https://www.xda-developers.com/systemless-xposed-android-oreo-available-pass-safetynet/ It seems it should work with magisk. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL...