Recent content by Prabhdeep

1. P

Post [KERNEL]ThugLife V1.2[SaberMod 4.9]

help bro im on stock rom marshmallow can i install the kernal and pls tell me in details thx in adv
  2. P

Post [ROM] [KERNEL] [KITKAT 4.4.2 - KOT49I ] MMX a110 [MT6577]

I have a ics out of box which version i have to flash for daily use and the kernel link
  3. P

Post [ROM][4.4.2][Latest Release]★MIUI 6.0 Beta[5.7.26][Redefined]

Help me bro Bro tell me i want to flash this. On canvas 2 a110
  4. P

pls tell I want to flash beta4-2 i have canvas 2/ics out of box but which kernal i have to use
  5. P

pls tell me i have a canvas2 ics out of the box and i need a bugless s rom of urs so pls tell me which one i have to install and the links
  6. P

help me in choosing I have c2 ics out of boxand pls tell me whjch is the latest rom and Kernal for it is there any bug remaining in it
  7. P

Post [ROM][1-DEC-2014] SnappyDragon™ v3 | 4.2.1 | Advanced AOSP | Music | Gaming

help The rom is to good i just want a patch of black background statusbar and crt effect of i know i Can use gravity box but it consumes ram so pls provide patch
  8. P

Post [4.1.1] Android L919™ v2.0 ZEXAR

pls help me im using zeus rom every thing is good but pls provide a patch for black background status bar and black ie opeq notification pannel pls
  9. P

Post PURE NEXUS 4.1 adnroid l themed rom

Any bug remaining and is everything working or not Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app
  10. P

Post [Rom][4.1.2]Xperian_Iris[Stable]

Brother.rom is too good but cam.auto focus not working.and.dialer.is.not up to.the.mark. Plus provide.patch for both and can u provide black firmware white is not.readable Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app
  11. P

Brother.rom is too good but cam.auto focus not working.and.dialer.is.not up to.the.mark. Plus provide.patch for both Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app
  12. P

Bro where is a patch for auto focus Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app
  13. P

Thx bro for the information Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app
  14. P

Any bug remaining and is kernal included and wifi working or not Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app
  15. P

Any bug remaining and is kernal included and wifi working Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app