Recent content by PrajjuS

1. PrajjuS

Post [OFFICIAL][13.0][Tiramisu] PROJECT ELIXIR for Redmi 5 Plus [vince] [ROM][AOSP][STABLE]

Ooof that completes all the reply Sorry for the late reply btw, I was busy with other stuffs And alsooooo sorry for the delay XD Project Elixir 3.3 STABLE Update has been released ^__^ : D : )))
  2. PrajjuS

Post [OFFICIAL][13.0][Tiramisu] PROJECT ELIXIR for Redmi 5 Plus [vince] [ROM][AOSP][STABLE]

Thanks for reporting but the logcat you have given is not correct. Please checkout the procedure I have given below so that you can give correct logs and I can fix it in the next update if its still there : ) logs: How to take logs: 1. From PC: - Connect your phone to PC - Enable USB...
  3. PrajjuS

Sorry for the delay Project-Elixir 3.3 Update has been pushed : ) I was busy with other stuffs sooooo F XD.
  4. PrajjuS

Please follow the installation guide given in Project Elixir wiki: Here
  5. PrajjuS

This thing has been fixed in 3.3 update Temp fix for the old version is to force reboot your phone
  6. PrajjuS

Thanks : ) That thing can't be removed sorry You can change the launcher (lawnchair/pixel mod launcher) to remove if you still wanna remove
  7. PrajjuS

The thing has been fixed in 3.3 update Temp fix for old version is to force reboot the phone
  8. PrajjuS

1. Has been fixed in 3.3 2. Umm ok thanks noted, I'll report it to the lead devs 3. Yes Thanks : )
  9. PrajjuS

Not every only some Those apps are still not compatible with A13
  10. PrajjuS

Post [OFFICIAL][12.0] PROJECT ELIXIR for Redmi 5 Plus [vince] [ROM][AOSP]

Btw guys Project Elixir 12.1 for vince is DEAD Redirect: Project Elixir A13 for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (vince)