Recent content by prajnay

1. P

Post [Guide] [No Root] How to unlock Dolby Atmos equalizer (OxygenOS 10 Only!))

Why don't people read the stuff before doing anything to there device
  2. P

This is an op7 pro forum that's so it's highly unlikely that you are going to get any solution here so how about go on the op8 forum and ask there
  3. P

This only works for op7pro according to this thread u should follow the instructions which are given on the article which u shared and go on one plus 8 forums for the solution
  4. P

Probably because it is not meant to work on OnePlus 8
  5. P

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.0.1 for OnePlus 7 Series

Hello is there a proper guide to update from stable to open beta or am i missing something here as i get this message when i try to update it.
  6. P

Post [PORTED] [26 NOV update] OB1 Camera to A10 OB/10.0.2 Stock ROM [Root required]

OB4 has support for 4k recording on ultra wide camera but not on telephoto camera
  7. P

Post Working YouTube Vance on oos 10?

Nope I have not disable chrome whenever I try to open the app it is just stuck on the logo and then crashes
  8. P

Post Working YouTube Vance on oos 10?

Mind sharing which version you guys are using?
  9. P

Thread Working YouTube Vance on oos 10?

So recently switched to oos 10 and I can't find any non-root YouTube Vance APK which is working j have tried 3-4 version So has anyone got YouTube Vance working on Android 10
  10. P

Thread To all the people who have unlocked their bootloader

Hello, I just wanted to ask the people who have unlocked their bootloader have you lost L1 certification or not and are u able to still stream HDR videos on Netflix ?
  11. P

Post [r21] arter97 kernel for OnePlus 6

Does this kernel messes with system partition?
  12. P

Post [KERNEL]Radioactive Kernel V10.0.8[2019.11.19]THREAD DEPRECATED

Hey, I just want to know if your kernel touches the system partition in any way. Thanks in advance
  13. P

U gotta format because 1.2 has problem with encryption
  14. P

You shouldn't have ant issue going from 1.2 to 1.3 but if you don't want to be on arter's a kernel then you have to format