• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by prank1

1. prank1

Post Question Android 12 One UI 4.0 beta is out

Thanks for the guide.. does this trip Knox or affect the SecureFolder in any way?
  2. prank1

Post Question Android 12 One UI 4.0 beta is out

Although I'm 99% sure, thought I would just double check anyway... Sideloading via ADB shouldn't trip Knox nor should it delete/affect the SecureFolder?
  3. prank1

Post Question Charging ZF3 with Anker PowerPort Atom III Slim 63W - Charging keeps turning on and off

Simply disconnecting the charger from the mains, waiting 5mins, and then reconnecting everything seemed to do the trick - The ZF3 now Super Fast Charges. Seems like it was just a glitch with the Anker charger and it just needed a reset. Thanks for all your help
  4. prank1

Post Question Charging ZF3 with Anker PowerPort Atom III Slim 63W - Charging keeps turning on and off

ZF3 Super Fast Charges perfectly fine with other chargers, including a third party WJOY USB C Charger 65W that I use. The problem is only with this Anker charger. I think the Anker charger is simply incompatible with the ZF3...
  5. prank1

Thread Question Charging ZF3 with Anker PowerPort Atom III Slim 63W - Charging keeps turning on and off

Wondering if anyone else is having a similar issue.. I have an Anker PowerPort Atom III Slim 63W with a 100w USB-C to C cable When plugged into the 18w or 45w port on the Anker charger, the ZF3 activates Super Fast Charging for a few seconds, then turns off, then a few seconds later starts...
  6. prank1

Post 6.0.1 odin tar firmware G928SKSU2BPAG | and for G928C too (G928CXXU2BPB8)

Yes you can. My G928C is from Iraq (CSC = MID) and Marshmallow is available for it which I just downloaded. If you are flashing it to a pakistani G928C, you will be able to change the language from Arabic to pakistani, but you may find that you will need to manually enter in the mobile network...
  7. prank1

Post Anyone in the UK NOT using a SM-928F?

I have an SM-G928C which I bought from the Middle East and brought to the UK. On stock it worked fine with O2 including 4G. No problems whatsoever. With a custom ROM is still works fine.
  8. prank1

Post [ROM][KERNEL][MM][G928C/F/G/I/T][BPL7][6.0.1]AUDAX PLUS M v13.0[10/01/17]

Same here; the samsung cable that came with my Edge+ doesn't fast charge, nor does it work as a data cable anymore. I started using another MicroUSB cable and fastcharge/data works perfectly fine. I had the same problem back when I had the Note 3; the cable stopped working as a data cable and it...
  9. prank1

You are absolutely correct; it is only the updated bootloader that is blocking users from flashing custom recoveries, even with OEM Unlocking enabled. The updated radio is fine to flash, and the updated system/ROM works just fine with the older bootloader. I would recommend the OP to remove...
  10. prank1

The OEM Unlocking option won't change if you flash to a different ROM; once you enable the OEM Unlock option, it will remain that way even if you flash another custom ROM after. I enabled it in the stock ROM and then flashed a custom ROM and the setting didn't change; my phone is still FRP=OFF
  11. prank1

Success SM-G928C 32GB (CSC=MID) Coming from AOH3 ROM Did NOT flash baseband/bootloader provided in the first post Remove OEM Unlock enabled in stock ROM beforehand (FRP=OFF) Google account was NOT removed from stock ROM prior to flashing TWRP and Custom ROM Phone was completely stock (Knox...
  12. prank1

Post Messaging BIG Problem (Ridiculous)

Thanks for the tip, although I posted that back in July 2012 (over a year and a half ago) and I remember already trying this but to no avail. I have changed phones twice since then, although now most custom ROMs actually remove this 'feature'. It's never been a problem since, although there...
  13. prank1

Post [ROM][N9005] Sweet ROM V22 GNH1 4.4.2 [Oct 17][New, Smooth, Sweet]

Coming from 4.3, flashing the new bootloader via Odin (select it as BL) and then the latest clockworkmod (select as AP) allowed me to then flash this ROM without any problems
  14. prank1

Post [N9005][Beta][Unofficial] - CyanogenMod 11 - Test Build 2014-01-13

Ah, guessed as much. No way, CM all the way, been with it since the HD2 back in 2010!
  15. prank1

Post [N9005][Beta][Unofficial] - CyanogenMod 11 - Test Build 2014-01-13

Working very well for me, except for this: I have the official samsung flip cover (http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/mobile-devices/galaxy-note/accessories/EF-WN900BBEGWW) Normally opening and closing the flip cover automatically turns the screen on and off; however in this case this function...